Harris Faulkner, a class act

Yes, it does. That’s exactly how it works.

His mother was Jewish, therefore he is Jewish.

1 Like

Repeating yourself does not equate to a rebuttal.

Welcome to the lib’s brave new world.

1 Like

this is frankly bizarre

makes one wonder whats what with brain wiping news

Do you know that Soros has not funneled money to support those who are rioting? Was he given the opportunity to support his assertion?

You obviously see and hear what you want to see and hear.

1 Like

It’s what it is. The CIA coined the term. The same people who created Mkultra, Don’t have Eyes Wide Shut.

Kubrick passed in the UK on March 7, 1999.

The chief Chemist, Mild Control expert, head of Mkultra
Sidney Gottlieb March 7, 1999
Same Calender day as Kubrick.

I lived in Laurel Canyon in the second half of the 1960’s.

Here is an interview with an author that wrote about Laurel Canyon. the late Dave McGowen. The video has photos of the time.

I remember first finding the “controlled area,” Wonderland

Kubrick was known to have visited there getting a-bomb footage for Dr. Strangelove.

The same people who controlled it all, coined the term, “conspiracy theory.”

My mother was a Lutheran … I’m not even a Cristian. Jewish is a faith and a heritage, not a race. It is not a permanent birthmark.

1 Like

he said “verboten.” its in the english lexicon

“slipped in a verboten”?

what kind of paranoid silliness is this?

1 Like

I bet Newt “slipped that in” specifically because he knew it would trigger the libs. :wink:

The rules of Christianity and Judaism aren’t the same.

Neither believing in God, nor performing any rituals is required to be Jewish. All that is required is a Jewish mother (or a conversion).

1 Like

What nonsense. The rules of Judaism are only for the believers and for those who hate them.

No, that’s not how it works.

I understand that it is difficult to understand, from a Christian perspective. Christianity is defined by belief - Judaism is not.

A Jew does not stop being a Jew if they stop believing in God. I am Jewish, and yet not a single member of my family is religious, or has been for 3 generations.

This is probably best expressed by the formula 1 = 0.

2 Likes

This is untrue. Jewishness is an identity that has, esp. in the last fifty years, secularized completely.

That’s why and how godless Tel Avivians can ruthlessly mock Haredi customs, but still know both groups are Jewish.

1 Like

Wait what. You know this isn’t true right?

It is not a race. You’re not wrong.

But it is a heritable and revocable identiity. In Israel, it’s a controversial nationality.

But, it is not simply a religious identity. Hasn’t been since the 1800s.

That’s precisely how it works. The rules do not apply to non believers unless they choose to abide by them. Yes they are of Jewish heritage by birth, but they are not Jewish any more than I am Lutheran and/or Swedish. You can think of me as Lutheran and/or Swedish, but you cannot make me identify as Lutheran and/or Swedish. Identity is a human construct, not a genetic trait.

1 Like

You should probably delete.

Can you land in Tel Aviv and have it treated as aliyah?

You are free to believe that. I do not. Your way of thinking is precisely why anti-semitism is so engrained in humanity right along with racism.