Harris Faulkner, a class act

Yes … that would have been the appropriate thing for Faulkner to ask Gingrich instead of shutting him down. My guess is that Gingrich has the significant knowledge regarding Soros’s clandestine operations.

Soros is Jewish.

What do you call someone who tweets a puppet master trope about a jewish person?

No, he doesn’t. Or he would have published it.

And faulkner, and the producer in her ear knew Gingrinch couldn’t back up the claims, and knew it was a dog whistle, and shut him down.

verbotten…

1 Like

Gingrich did no such thing. He said Soros backed DA’s are allowing riots to happed. The label of “Soros the Jew” came from the commentator who presented the clip. There is zero evidence that Gingrich subscribes to the “its the Jews” conspiracy.

1 Like

how is mentioning the truth about soros “anti-semitic”?

1 Like

Was he asked for proof? No he was cut off from saying anything further about Soros.

Sure, his use of the German word verboten is proof that he is an anti Semitic who thinks Jews are trying to take over the world. And you libs have the gall to accuse conservatives of being conspiracy minded. What a ■■■■■■■ joke! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Are you implying that Gingrich gets his knowledge and wisdom from the Internet? Talk about being naive.

Speak for yourself.

He said soros funded the riots, didn’t he?

And he slipped in a verboten when it was suggested that soros had nothing to do with it.

Being of Jewish heritage does not make one a Jew. But to your point (if one can call it that) being a Jew (or not) does not give one immunity from being criticized for one’s actions. If Soros is doing what he has been accused of doing, then that is a legitimate discussion regardless of his heritage.

1 Like

Did you expect anything less? :wink:

Left has been doing that about Trump, sot the puppet master image is not something that offends them.

1 Like

Yes, it does. That’s exactly how it works.

His mother was Jewish, therefore he is Jewish.

1 Like

Repeating yourself does not equate to a rebuttal.

Welcome to the lib’s brave new world.

1 Like

this is frankly bizarre

makes one wonder whats what with brain wiping news

Do you know that Soros has not funneled money to support those who are rioting? Was he given the opportunity to support his assertion?

You obviously see and hear what you want to see and hear.

1 Like

It’s what it is. The CIA coined the term. The same people who created Mkultra, Don’t have Eyes Wide Shut.

Kubrick passed in the UK on March 7, 1999.

The chief Chemist, Mild Control expert, head of Mkultra
Sidney Gottlieb March 7, 1999
Same Calender day as Kubrick.

I lived in Laurel Canyon in the second half of the 1960’s.

Here is an interview with an author that wrote about Laurel Canyon. the late Dave McGowen. The video has photos of the time.

I remember first finding the “controlled area,” Wonderland

Kubrick was known to have visited there getting a-bomb footage for Dr. Strangelove.

The same people who controlled it all, coined the term, “conspiracy theory.”

My mother was a Lutheran … I’m not even a Cristian. Jewish is a faith and a heritage, not a race. It is not a permanent birthmark.

1 Like