Harris Faulkner, a class act

This is part if what makes Trumpism so robust among evangelicals.

By Tuesday, every trope will be hit, at this rate.

I’ve noticed that about Harris and I was stunned when she chided Newt about mentioning Soros, it was bad and her lame comment the next day was worse.

Local elections are so important and Newt pointed out that blue states across the country elected AG’s whose campaigns were backed by Soros so they’re beholding to him and Soros wants unrest and chaos in the country.

Soros has caused mayhem all over the globe and is well known for it and I wonder just where is World Court when it comes to this guy?

1 Like

Puppetmasters gonna puppet, right?

The world court can’t prosecute imaginings. Come to think of it neither can a us court. “Lock her up?”

Isn’t Soros a little old to be the anti-christ? Also, the temple in jerusalem hasn’t been built yet and I don’t think he will live to see it.

2 Likes

47 posts were split to a new topic: Hitchcock Was a Genius / Hitchcock Was Horrible

Luke 12:37-39

37 Blessed are those [a]servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them sit down to meat, and shall come and serve them. 38 And if he shall come in the second watch, and if in the third, and find them so, blessed are those servants . 39 [b]But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what hour the thief was coming, he would have watched, and not have left his house to be [c]broken through.

I don’t expect many to understand my post and The Lord Jesus stated just that.

I don’t know enough to know but I still wonder about much.

That’s all well and good and i am sure there is a biblical verse to support your supposition but this doesn’t actually say Soros is the anti ChrisT

But let me ask you is grifter sometimes synonymous with thief. :face_with_monocle:

You are exactly right. It doesn’t. Those who know The Lord and His Word…and are alive…must discern what’s happening for themselves and “watch”.

Lol just ignore who is the president of the United States. It’s Trump’s America, bud.

1 Like

I am going to go out on a limb and say this is what Harris was trying to avoid.

3 Likes

Trump had an interesting tweet the other day, for some reason Jewish groups all over the country seemed upset…

3 Likes

Not quietly enough, fortunately for us all. :rofl:

1 Like

Divine. :rofl:

If by “George Soros” you mean “Donald Trump,” then yeah.

Viktor Orban is perhaps the greatest contributor to anti Soros propaganda.

soros botka

Look familiar?

1 Like

Trump is just the President of the United States and that has very little impact on your’s and my daily lives. We each have the world we make and live in and it’s mostly conjured by the decisions we make in life.

Man, that looks a lot like this!

images

Dunno who used this, though…

4 Likes

snoop
This guy…
No and no.
I think you may need to dust off your Word and read up on the signs of the second coming. Soros is not the anti-Christ and we have been in the end times and seen signs since the day of ascension, 2000+ years ago.

1 Like