Harris drops out

The tent is all white.

it would be a good idea to have your daughters avoid weirdos who sniff their hair and paw at them like creepy joe does - true

you didnt show where i said that was normal

you busted out a couple fat paragraphs of nothing though. what’s new, right?

Target enemy journalists like Holder?

haha nice

1 Like

ka-MALL-la harris was the most unlikeable candidate i’ve ever seen.

esp after her snide b word attitude during the kav fake rape desperate liar hearings.

Should they avoid admitted gropers, peeping Toms, serial adulterers, and dads who suggest they’d date them when they’re older as well?

You refuse to hold it to the same standard as “hair sniffing” and refuse to acknowledge it at all. Refusing to acknowledge it as unacceptable, or certainly as worse than “hair sniffing” is as good as accepting it as normal. Here’s your chance to buck up and condemn Trump’s sexual deviancy and state, for the record, that it is not normal. I know, I know “not on topic” (neither is Biden’s sniffing), not the subject, blah blah blah. Same tune, different day.

Neither paragraph was “fat.” They certainly didn’t have nothing, but look, we get it. Refuse to address it, then say “you didn’t blah blah blah.” Typical.

Did you have a meme you wanted to share at this point, since you have nothing left?

2 Likes

Maxine Waters says hello to this blatantly false statement.

Oh no! She said the “b” word?
Is this as bad as Obama saying “ass”?

Need to find your tolerance for feinting over foul language.

1 Like

I have it on good, no, the highest authority, Obese Donald’s, the “chosen one” that journalists ARE the ENEMY of the American People so I hope to hell she does just that, target them!!!

Hell yeah!

Kill the enemy, kill all journalists!

Woo Hoo!!!

Everyone missed the racial slur while focusing on the creepy leg hair content.

While the slur “roach” or “cockroach” has been linked to a variety of ethnic and racial groups in America and abroad, it, too, has been attributed to African Americans, a practice which unfortunately continues today. Moreover, after the Civil War and the end of slavery, institutional and direct racism placed African Americans in the poorest of neighborhoods and housing conditions, meaning the potential for cockroach infestation was greater. In the first half of the twentieth century, housing projects heavily populated by African Americans were subjected to intense chemical solutions used for pest control, such as hydrocyanic acid gas (pre-WWII) and DDT (post-WWII), adding toxicity and the threat of overexposure (death) to the home. Moreover, in the last few years, research has been published displaying a higher prevalence of asthma in African American children due to the presence of the cockroach feces allergen in poor housing environments. Thus, American cockroaches continue to plague African Americans, revealing how deplorable—and ironic—such connections are.

http://www.environmentandsociety.org

:butterfly:

1 Like

I caught it and I’m sure all those listening to him at which that reference would historically apply did too? I think Biden was doing a “Walk Away” endorsement video. :sunglasses:

1 Like

maxine doesnt have to lie about it tho

Fresh off the assembly line.

7 Likes

you must be confused

i was referring to her.

maybe you just needed an excuse to bring up an 11 year old thread. blamo

If I was forced to let my daughter alone in a room with either Biden or Trump, she would definitely be safer with Biden.

1 Like

Orange pants or shirtless?

Don’t need an excuse. Some threads are classics.
$7.16 for gas at end of Obama’s second term, Wavy Lays, Yellowstone gonna blow up.

Edit to add: I do appreciate your Trump-like descriptions of women.

1 Like

Depends, though.

If your daughter happened to be over weight, Trump would fat-shame her.

1 Like

Not if she’s a child.

1 Like

Fat-shame is not molesting.