Happy pride month...GOP acquiesces in culture war

Happy pride month in Afghanistan I wonder how the LGBTQ community will be celebrating there. One can look across the globe they call globalism and see that there views are shared by a tiny fraction of the worlds population.

The sock Puppet did not support gay marriage until 2012. Cal still has domestic partnerships.

When will modern liberals come out for free speech on social media?
It should already be there with section 230 giving them special govt protection.

The far right has always supported gay marriage etc. We call then libertarians.

You must be joking :rofl:

Do you know what a libertarian is?

When they cause physical harm, the state traditionally intervenes.

I guess you are looking up what a libertarian is. Or are just going to ignore answering question . You do that a lot. I think I know whyā€¦lol!

1 Like

In the largest study to date on outcomes from children of same-sex couples, these 3,000 kids were found to have better outcomes than children of heterosexuals.

In limited studies, children of same sex couples are less likely to report heterosexuality but have no difference on gender identity.

So gay parents are more likely than straight parents to have gay high achievers.

Regarding higher achievement, adopting takes a lot more effort and expense than making a baby the old fashioned way. They gotta really want it to make it happen!!!

I was the one that thinks marriage is between a man and a woman and that is my rightā€¦I also said that goverment must remain neutral at all times. Donā€™t you agree?

As for other perverted ā– ā– ā– ā–  the left is pushingā€¦itā€™s still perverted ā– ā– ā– ā–  and will be in 20 years.

1 Like

Remember when Bob Barr was the Presidential candidate for the Libertarian party in 2008?

I do.

It was the reason I didnā€™t vote Libertarian in the Presidential race that year.

Left it all blank instead

I wouldnā€™t talk about consistency if I was you.

Yep and Republicans are not that

1 Like

Oh I dunno they seem to be happy.

1 Like

Even the Taliban is overtly super gay lol.

Touche on that one. :+1:

For real, practically everyone I know who went over there came back like, dude, Pashtun men routinely engage in PDA that would be considered straight up gay here. And sleeping with guys as long as youā€™re married to a woman with children is tolerated.

I thought dinosaurs were extinct.

Itā€™s okay. Back in the 1920ā€™s there were people in the United States who didnā€™t think woman should vote.

We passed that prehistoric idea many a moon ago.

Back in the 1940ā€™s some saw blacks as inferiors and thought they should not integrate the armed forces or the major leagues.

There will always be people who want to suppress other peoples rights even in this day and age.

And it is a rights issue, letā€™s make no mistake about it.

Allan

1 Like

Its all good. Its my choice not to make a cake as well.

One can be morally opposed to something and still accept that those people have those rights.

He isnā€™t a dinosaur. He has convictions.

Thereā€™s nothing wrong with that and you know it.

Me I find nothing wrong with gay marriage at all. But Iā€™m not going to try and force someone else to think like I do.

2 Likes

But thatā€™s the problem right? people who are typically anti gay marriage ALSO want laws on the books to prevent it.

1 Like