Hannity to Host the 2020 Presidential Debates on Fox News

Can we stop talking about Trump and blow up dolls? It puts unpleasant images in my head. Thank you.

2 Likes

LOLā€¦ :slight_smile:

There isnā€™t a whole lot that makes me actually shudder. This does.

1 Like

Find me a link that suggest Hannity will host a debate. The last I heard, Perez said NO to Faux network.

I just read where a certain someone has his shorts in a twist because Maddow is one of the moderators.

A fair interview of trump would be someone who counters the lies as soon as they come out of trumps mouth.

Hello Frankā€¦long time no see.

Welcome back my friend.

1 Like

Thatā€™s not the :tangerine: of that word.

1 Like

Welcome, CrusaderFrank!

Trump should boycott all 2016 debates unless they are hosted by real journalists - a line up of Sean Hannity, Lara Logan and Glenn Greenwald would be a balanced selection I believe.

1 Like

While I agree that Hannity, Logan, and Greenwald all would be great debate moderators, I have to wonder why Donald Trump should lower himself to the level of his opponent by even doing debates. Any time taken to attend debates would be better spend doing a rally. Thatā€™s really where he shines brightest, imo.

Do you expect him to time travel?

7 Likes

Donaldā€™s so awesome, heā€™s going to win the 2016 election twice! Take that, libs!

2 Likes

It WILL happen. Watch.

Trump is not a Bush (aka. part of the problem).

He made a fortune as a New York real estate developer, Progressives (and the RINOs) made a YUGE mistake when they went after him. Heā€™ll hit back 10 times harder and this is one way that he will

1 Like

Hey there!

CNN is all propaganda all the time.

Pot vs kettle.

Democrat Politicians should refuse to go on the Hannity show on Fox News, and should refuse to do any bates that donā€™t have moderators from ā€œFake Newsā€, so they can be handled with hand gloves, just like they did with Obama.

Oh wait! all of that stuff has already happened! lol.

1 Like

Welcome to the Hannity Forum.

1 Like

Hey Frank! Glad to see you around here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good to be back

Hmm, Hannity handles the first debate; Tucker the second.

Also, Tucker would be a good nickname for the democrat candidate: Big Mikey Obama