Hannity to Host the 2020 Presidential Debates on Fox News

Or, provide the desired “answers” embedded in the question?

it would be hilarious if that happened

but notice how the left recoils and ridicules and dismisses you, but doesnt say anything about smirky conspiracy theory maddow being picked as a potential

1 Like

If Maddow is a moderator for a debate, I assure you that Trump will NOT attend under any circumstance. That’s ridiculous.

I see you reread the OP.

Yes, we’re talking about general election debates with Trump vs the Democratic opponent.

Trump will only go to debates where the moderator is fair to him.

Maddow won’t be allowed within 100ft of the moderator seats.

1 Like

Aint it great!

I’d love to see Trump have the guts to do a debate with either Maddow – who is a very good interviewer – or Jim Acosta. It won’t happen.

:neutral_face::face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking::zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

I think there’s a good chance Trump won’t debate at all. He’ll declare all debates are rigged and he will do rallies and appearances on Fox.

3 Likes

Maddie isn’t going to moderate.

Maybe AOC and Colbert as a duo.

2 Likes

When do you think we’ll know about this?

i would love to see AOC debate, say, a chicken

but not one of those dumb ones. rather one of those ones that, you know, make more noise, and blink a lot

like AOC

I think it would be fantastic. Put Trump on stage in front of a mirror. “Forget” to tell him he’s looking at his own reflection. Sit back and enjoy as the confused Trump grunts and postures in front of his “opponent.”

4 Likes

For all the tough talk, Trump and his base are a bunch of whiny crybabies with their constant complaining about unfair questions. He’s so tough, until someone asks him a question. Wuss.

5 Likes

Because so many of his claims are indefensible.

Like talk radio, make assertions and there is no pushback.

Say it enough times, and some people begin to think it is true.

Is this the Crusader Frank from the old forum?

You may not remember me but I’m the red splat on your computer screen.

Welcome back.

Can’t wait to see Sean host a Presidential debate.

1 Like

Why not Tucker? This face staring back at Trump’s word salad answers would be priceless.

4 Likes

He looks like he may have fallen off the playground equipment more than a few times as a youth.

What a joke. Who is debating trump, a blow up doll?

Yes, a Democrat.

We have many Republicans who say yes to every utterance by Trump that would fill that blow up doll role a whole lot better.

2 Likes