Hannity to Host the 2020 Presidential Debates on Fox News

Sounds like you have a rich fantasy life.

This op sounds like fake news.

1 Like

I would like to see one of the Democratic debates hosted by Donald Trump. It would probably be the highest rating debate of their entire Primary.

I would be happy to see Hannity host a debate. The questions he comes up with designed to make Trump look good and his opponent look bad would be epic!

Better yet have Hannity and Maddow share the hosting! That would be pay per view eligible!

1 Like

Thatā€™s what their rival Fox tells you.

I donā€™t see that happening. Fox will almost certainly go with one of their unbiased journalists. Iā€™m thinking it would be someone like Chris Wallace or Martha MacCallum.

I think Hannity, Rush, and Sarah H Sanders should host the debates. Make it even.

1 Like

Weā€™d finally get some answers about presidential harassment, fake news, and the deep state.

CNN would never address those real news stories.

Well if they allowed Mekka to be one of the hosts last time Mr Hannity should be no problem at all as a host.

You canā€™t get any more of Trump haters than Joe and Mekka.

Oh Iā€™m quite capable of thinking for myself.

1 Like

July 4th, 2020ā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

Thereā€™s a suggestion that would be perfect. A one-on-one interview between Mueller and Trump.

1 Like

Perhaps the first question to ask the Democratic opponent would be: for the benefit of Trump could you please explain when you should use origin and when you should use oranges in a sentence.

1 Like

As long as you ask the democrat to pick the oranges after the wall prevents their slave laborers from entering the country.

Maybe Fox News could provide a guest moderating role for Megyn Kelly.

On the undercard could be a debate between Jim Acosta and Sean Hannity.

It would be an interesting analysis to see which side of the political spectrum ismore inclined to employ undocumented workers. Let me start: it has been documented that Trump owned businesses have employed undocumented workers during his presidency.

If we had a wall that wouldnā€™t happen. Trump is just operating under the set of rules being handed to him. One thing we know is if Hillary Clinton was President there would be 10000x more asylum seekers flooding the border, and the Democrats would be welcoming them all in.

It has been documented that sanctuary cities exist in largely democratic controlled districts, employing millions.

Sorry not a pass there. ā€œLargely democratic controlled districtsā€ does not eliminate the possibility that they are employed by Republicans.

So these are republican strongholds that have adopted the policies that foster slave laborā€¦interesting. Wonder what unions in these same locations think of this practice.