Hannity to Host the 2020 Presidential Debates on Fox News

Sean Hannity will host the 2020 Presidential debate on Fox News.

There is absolutely no reason at all to continue the farce of the previous debates where Progressives control the engagement.

The LMSM burned their trust and simply cannot be allowed to be relevant

6 Likes

Is there a link for this?

Yeah, I’d like to see a link too.

Hmmmm thanto and Frank? Interesting…

2 Likes

True.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

I completely agree with you. Donald Trump should refuse to do any debates that aren’t moderated by someone who will be fair to him.

4 Likes

Call it a prediction on my part.

There’s no link, it’s just what’s coming

1 Like

His opponent at the last debate was given the questions in advance and likely wore an ear piece to get input.

Done. Over. Finito.

We’ve appeared on CNN, let the Progressives appear on Fox

1 Like

CNN is a news network.

Fox, with a few exceptions, is pretty much all propaganda when it comes to their major shows in the morning and evening.

1 Like

So, fake news, then. Irony.

3 Likes

Please bookmark this for when the announcement is made

1 Like

I won’t. Thanks, though.

1 Like

I already did. This theory sounds legit. Why would Donald Trump agree to do a debate with moderators who are completely and totally unfair to him? Honestly, he should probably be given the questions in advance because of past precedent regarding Clinton.

1 Like

Maybe even more fair if we just declare Trump the winner right now?

5 Likes

Based upon their coverage CNN “news” would have Avenatti/Comey as a surefire democrat Party ticket in 2020

1 Like

Trump got questions in advance as well…

Your point?

Dude you are being awesome!! Lol

2 Likes

The ironing

1 Like

Good God, man.

2 Likes

You honestly believe Trump will agree to do debates with moderators that are going to ask him unfair questions? He’s the President of the United States. Why should he allow unfair people to question him? He didn’t even allow questions from Mueller.

1 Like