Hannity Says Cohen Was Probably Forced by Prosecutors to Change His Story

Yeah. Take that to court with you.

2 Likes

We already have the tapes that prove Trump knew of and authorized the payments. Now we have the sitting president on live TV admitting to the world that he paid hush money to multiple women to keep them quiet about extramarital affairs. LOL!

And you will be able to turn on the 700 Club and find creepy child molester Christian evangelicals praising him.

1 Like

Wasn’t set up under false pretexts. Kushner’s “if it’s what I think it is, I love it…especially in August” e-mail proves he knew exactly what the meeting would be about.

I think it was Donnie Jr who said that.

No, Trump you can take it to court with you. You’re the one who is trying to measure the credibility of statements. I am simply drawing an illustration of just how dishonest your hero trump is. He, by the very definition of the phrase, is probably not credible.

I’m pretty sure that doesn’t matter if the hush money was for campaign purposes.

Right. I get them consoozed sometimes. Lol!

Twitter Law agrees with your assessment.

You believe that you can take the narrative to court with you and use it as evidence. Hilarious.

Cohen’s deception is already a matter of court record. Any deception from Trump is not a matter of court record. See the difference ?

And that information has been around for over a year. I have never seen any of those connected to a statute making it illegal. They are each rather lame, and they are definitely not part of some coordinated effort.
If the Trump campaign and Russia were working together, do you think that meeting would have been coordinated by some representative of entertainers in England?
Would Russia be organizing fake meetings under false pretexts about Hillary? What would be the purpose?

I’m pretty sure it matters. There is no regulation or law saying you can’t contribute your own money for your own campaign. There are no legal limits.

It doesn’t matter where the funds came from. If they were used to help Turnip in the election they are automatically campaign funds and are a campaign contribution.

You’re still not allowed to contribute money to your campaign and then use it for personal purposes because you donated it to your campaign.

1 Like

Not in a case of this magnitude where they will be judged by history for centuries.

So let me get this straight.

1. Paying off those women was personal expenses if he used campaign money to make the payments
  2. Paying off those women was campaign expenses if he didn’t use campaign money to make the payments because they were paid in order to influence the connection.

Those seem to be the contradictory arguments being made, and they can’t both be true.

Perhaps the real truth is that what constitutes a campaign expense is a vague area of the law and too vague to sustain a criminal offense.

LOL, they really need to put a muzzle on that dumbass. Once the money is used in the furtherance of the campaign it is AUTOMATICALLY a campaign contribution, whether it came out of his pocket or not…

Not vague at all. If it was used for campaign purposes it is campaign money, period. Paying off a hooker to prevent bad press which would hurt your campaign DEFINITELY qualifies.

And the gaslightng continues.

From what I have read, you are absolutely correct.

You’re going to have to repeat your correct assessment many, many, many times over the next few days to get
the true Trumpists to believe it.