Hannity Says Cohen Was Probably Forced by Prosecutors to Change His Story

i doubt that, it still a talking point that the counter protesters in charlottevile were in the wrong because they did not have protest permit.

Yup, I believe that is an accurate assessment. It’s like driving a nail through solid steel with a little tack hammer.

Lots of people are forgetting that the campaign contribution limit is $2700 and fat donald paid $130k.

So he needs to file an amended tax return?

Like this one? (Click)

The only way you could say that is that you haven’t read the actual emails.
The very first email:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump—helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

All CAPS is not proof enough.

Dude. You were the one weighing Cohen’s credibility vs. Trump’s.

I know it’s difficult for you to believe, but Trump is simply not a credible person. He’s a liar who’s surrounded himself with criminals. I love that you love that.

1 Like

You really really really don’t understand. Even if he is, he is not in the eyes of any court. Go to the bathroom, stick your finger down your throat and vomit the narrative. It is irrelevant in court.

DOJ tried to use a similar argument about John Edwards. They said paying off his baby mama was for campaign purposes and he said it was for private purposes. There was no conviction.
Its vague.

Nope. Because it was done intentionally.

Ahh so now we are at “trump knew about it and paid it but it wasnt illegal”. Lol just a few months ago he knew nothing about it

Who did it intentionally? Why wasn’t my linked case deemed intentional?

No proof needed, the facts are right in front of your face and they are not in dispute.

Their interpretation is very much in dispute.

This one happened two weeks before the election, not so with Edwards, and Edwards had an effective argument saying he was protecting his cancer stricken wife from knowledge of the pregnancy.

No such extenuating circumstances for Trump. This was campaign money plain as day.

Trump and Cohen.

Because it was due to an error.

But I know you just cannot comprehend the implications of what happened yesterday, so with that, I will leave you with your delusions. Just not worth my time.

The agreement itself states that no disclosure is to be made to his family members. Get it?

How does that make the payment “not” campaign money? Cohen even said in court that the payment was made in order to have an effect on the election.

If our parents had Internet during Watergate, would they have had to deal with Nixon defenders like this?

If so, I’d like to think that the Nixonians would have had better arguments.

Another disappointment is coming your way.
Yesterday, you were high. Today you are a little unsure what this means. Tomorrow you will be try to think on something else to get your mind off of this. Next week you will forget yesterday even happened. In November you will cry.