Hannity interviews James O'Keefe

He explained why it was not appropriate for the FBI to be involved. You can’t blackmail anyone over a diary that has been published already.

1 Like

Pay me or I will read it out loud, lol.

Snippets have been published.

So you think there was even worse in it. Wow.

How should I know?

It takes a sick person to do that. Same goes for anyone who read it.

What does that have to do with you being wrong about it being release?

1 Like

Deflection. No one has to read it.

And I would agree printing that was more disgusting than political…on the same level as printing photos of Trumps daughter sitting on his lap and implying incest…which was tried for four years.

2 Likes

Except one was from a personal, private diary and the other was a publicity photo approved by the subjects.

Otherwise, exactly the same…

There’s one for using sexual innuendos and hinting at unproven incest is ok.

2 Likes

Trump approved the picture. It’s ■■■■■■■ creepy. Do with that what you will.

Don’t complain about publishing that diary. I don’t think it should have been publish, but you have no moral standing.

2 Likes

Then you admit you do not respect James O’Keefe?

Excellent progress!

Replying to the post is a clear acknowledgment on my part. Got a problem with me commenting on it too?

Because I think that trump pic is creepy? Come on.

If it was anyone but your hero you would admit it is a ■■■■■■■ creeper pic.

Fine. Biden’s daughter said Biden took “probably inappropriate “ showers with her. Creepy or not creepy?

2 Likes

Creepy claim. But is a claim in a personal diary the same as a picture approved for public viewing by the subject?

Ok. So it is not the content that concerns you. Exposing creepiness is legitimate.
You just find leaks offensive. Very few Democrats found the leaks the Wash PO used to be offensive.

2 Likes