Hannity interviews James O'Keefe

Very big story. So big. Getting bigger and bigger.

1 Like

I am amazed at the silence from journalists on this, pssst guys, you’re next if you ever dare to report honestly on this administration. We need an answer as to why the FBI is investigating a diary someone left behind.

5 Likes

The FBI has been corrupted at the top, to be an authoritative extension of the Democrat party. What took place during and after the 2016 election exposed it and replacing Comey with Wray didn’t change a thing.

6 Likes

fbi… the personal enforcement wing of the democrat party

3 Likes

And how stupid are they? I hadn’t heard anything about this diary until now. Way to get everyone to read it and find out his daughter believes he molested her. Complete morons.

2 Likes

I wish there was more willingness by FOX NEWS management to let the truth come out. Where does management vocally support full investigations? There is this sense of pressure to hurry up and make the interview short, even though it is a massive story effecting the very basis of our country’s well-being.

This is beyond outrageous.

I hope this news, wises up the not quite, so hardcore leftists, to the seriousness of what these radical kooks are doing. Many should now wake up.

4 Likes

cheers! :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

The FBI now exists to protect the Kid Sniffer from people finding out he likes to shower with little girls.

:man_shrugging:

5 Likes

I’m waiting for volume two, Cockroaches Tell All.

3 Likes

Entries in the diary include the author revealing she believes she was sexually molested as a child and shared “probably not appropriate” showers with her father, some that detail the author’s struggle with drug abuse and the author’s crumbling marriage with multiple affairs, along with entries showing the family’s fears of a potential scandal due to her brother’s new home, and those that show a deep resentment for her father due to his money, control, and emotional manipulation.

1 Like

What we have learned about what happened post 2016 election courtesy of Mr Durham deserves a whole thread of its own…

I was driving but what I heard from this interview was disgusting and scary.

3 Likes

I’m amazed that you think O’Keefe is a journalist.

3 Likes

I still can’t believe it’s going anywhere. Comey, McCabe, Strozk…just fired, not prosecuted. Our government is so corrupted…I’ve just plain lost faith in the purity of our justice system being fair and balanced.

1 Like

Is he not an upstanding member of the Diabolical Zombie Club?

If he says he is a journalist he is, makes no difference in the end as journalists have neither more nor less of a right to free speech than anyone else. The government certainly doesn’t get to decide who is a journalist and who isn’t

4 Likes

This was posted by O’Keefe

3 Likes

Are journalists allowed to process stolen property?

1 Like

Yes, see pentagon papers, as long as he didn’t steal it or participate in its theft. Have you seen the police report of the complaint it was stolen? Yeah, me either. You read it right? Can you go to jail if you downloaded it? No difference legally.

Ever think you would wind up defending this sort of thing when you were growing up?

2 Likes

You’re making progress my friend. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like