Hannity interviews James O'Keefe

I don’t buy it. Too salacious to write in a diary and loose track of said diary.

It was bait for RW media and they thankfully did not fall for it.

Now the FBI has dirty hands and no case. Win-win.

:pig2:

4 Likes

journalist
/ˈdʒəːn(ə)lɪst/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a person who writes for newspapers, magazines, or news websites or prepares news to be broadcast.
“foreign journalists had been expelled from the area”

It’s not surprising the globalist dictionary has its own propagandised definition of “journalist”. What is your definition?

He may be a good or a bad or a mediocre journalist. But it’s clear that he is one.

Biden & leadership are much like oil and water they do not mix.

Maybe you might want consider editing your reply as probably there is a more accurate way to make your point….

done.

You know what he means, liberal and or administration approved journalist.

2 Likes

What makes you think O’Keefe didn’t participate in its theft?

I imagine that’s what the FBI is investigating - and if you think the FBI didn’t investigate the release of the pentagon papers, you’re utterly deluded.

Do you think whether you’ve seen it matters?

Right back atcha.

I am quite interests to see his personal definition from his own fingers.

You don’t even know it was stolen so…

2 Likes

So… what?

So your diatribe was devoid of facts.

1 Like

He would probably have to be on the list they give Biden.

1 Like

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/05/us/politics/project-veritas-investigation-ashley-biden-diary.html**The Trump administration Justice Department**, then led by Attorney General William P. Barr, opened an investigation into the matter shortly after a representative of the Biden family reported to federal authorities in October 2020 that several of Ms. Biden’s personal items had been stolen in a burglary, according to two people briefed on the matter.

So there’s your answer.

Yes. As was yours.

We don’t know the facts.

:rofl: Yes.

1 Like

Do you report thefts to the FBI or you local police? But hey, if Biden wants to authenticate that diary as really being hers, I wonder when someone will ask him why his daughter believes he molested her. And no it’s not an answer, it’s an assertion, where is the original criminal complaint?

1 Like

If you’re running for POTUS and you are burgled, I imagine you report it.

Seems like someone wanted a reason to raid o’keefe and then they had one.

1 Like

The FBI being the dems media enforcers…

2 Likes

A) He wasn’t burgled. B) show me any statute that transforms theft into a federal crime because you are the daughter of a Presidential candidate. C). Show us the original complaint so you know, it doesn’t look like Biden used his influence to elevate a local criminal matter into a federal one.

2 Likes

Did Ashley file a complaint or something?

1 Like