Hannity interviews James O'Keefe

The FBI is leading US to Venezuela type corruption…

2 Likes

HIs family member was burgled. I can see why the FBI would take an interest in that.

Talk to Bill Barr.

Can you? Have a link to an actual statute making it their jurisdiction?

I don’t care who did it. Whoever did it needs to be held accountable and we need some transparency here. Let’s see the original complaint, if it even exists.

You seem upset that law enforcement is investigating the burglary. Why? Burglary is illegal.

You can stamp your feet and demand “transparency” during an active investigation, but you’re not going to get it.

That’s just not how this works.

So you’d like the FBI to tell you exactly what’s going on?

No, I would like to see the original complaint. For starters.

1 Like

Why would you, a private citizen, be made privy to the original complaint?

Guys, stop listening to James O keefe. How many footballs does he need to pull away from you before you get it?

7 Likes

Mr. O’Keefe said in the video that “tipsters” had reached out to Project Veritas in 2020 to alert them to the existence of the diary, saying that they had stayed in a room that Ms. Biden had recently been in.

Does anyone here actually believe this? I am reminded of a similar ■■■■■■■■ story about Hunter’s laptop.

Let Turley explain what we need to see here.

from Turley: Why is the FBI investigating the theft of a diary? – HotAir

Turley reminded readers yesterday of a fact that the Department of Justice seems to have forgotten. The FBI is not a “national police force,” but instead an agency with a restricted portfolio and limited jurisdiction. More to the point for media outlets sleeping on this story, Turley argues that the raids should raise a number of questions at every television station and newspaper.

Turley helpfully supplies them:

What was the context for the diary’s loss? (Did Ashley Biden leave the diary in a room or was it stolen?)
What is the alleged federal crime (and what is the precedent for a major federal investigation over such an alleged theft)?
What precautions were taken by the Biden Administration in light of the claimed media status of the targeted individuals?
Why was there a delay in this action being taken if the alleged theft occurred a year ago?
Has this matter been under investigation for a year and did the White House request the intervention of the FBI?

1 Like

All good questions, and I bet when the investigation has concluded, they will be answered. Why would the FBI give anyone this information now?

Please do tell via a reply back what you came up to describe concerns about Biden’s lack of solid leadership attributes as apparently both a terrible father and now as an ineffective POTUS…

Eggzactly.

“Left in a repair shop…”

1 Like

You’re saying the diary was confirmed to be ashley biden’s??

Link??

1 Like

No, I am saying his family member reported a burglary.

This article notes few things that were not mentioned in the interview.

The search was the day after OKeefe released a statement about the diary.
Right before the election a right-wing website published pages from the diary.
The address of the company that owns that website is the same address used by a company that O’Keefe was president of.

Perhaps some of those items (if true) was some of the basis for the search.

1 Like

Kaboom. I figured this stunk to high heaven, and O’Keefe is as stupid as Jacob Wohl.