Hannity interviews James O'Keefe

download (8)

yum, yum, yum…amirite? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

You are free to continue to respect O’Keefe. I guess he’s on your side so you support is mandated.

What I respect is honest journalism…that seeks out the truth, exposes it in spite of the many coordinated, corrupt forces working against it.

Now…for 1 million dollars…how many times has he had to retract an article and how many times have all others working against him, had to retract theirs’?

1 Like

I’m glad to see you’re researching this, before answering. Notice how this isn’t easy to answer? Now…why do you think that is?

So when he lied about being dressed as a pimp, that was ok with you?

When he tried to seduce a CNN reporter by agreeing to an interview and staging the boat with sex toys and thinking to use pictures to embarrass her, that’s ok with you?

Why am I unsurprised you support his antics?

“Seduce”? Are you kidding me? Is this the best you’ve got? K…I asked you a more intellectually based question and I get a kindergartner response. Great…run along now… :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

He’s your hero. Says a lot about you.

Not researching the truth for yourself and simply regurgibleating what you’ve been fed…says even more about you. Take for example, one of the largest sheople troughs on the planet…the NYT…and this is a current event that took place this year. Do you respect the NYT?

1 Like

Remember he’s the guy that didn’t understand that unless you’re in private mode, when you look someone up on LinkedIn, they know it.

You should know that O’Keefe has had multiple judgements against him for his dishonesties.

That’s not O’Keefe.

Cite where he is not honest and don’t lie. RIGHTEOUS, Journalistic Stealth is only a lie to those on the side of the corrupted,

1 Like

Now, now…

I would say it demonstrates a lack of discernment. Each to their own, though.

No need to get personal.

You’re going to call me out for saying someone lacks discernment in their media sources? Wow!

No, not for the crawfish. Have a nice evening.

Here’s the latest update on O’keefe vs the New York Times in their court battle and it would appear that the NYT is being exposed as the Democrat arm of misinformation for the purpose of sheoplizing those that do not think for themselves but instead, rely on sheople troughs. Enjoy…I did. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

This is what happens when you piss off the FBI now. Hah ha, just kidding guys, don’t arrest me.