Had The Insurrectionists Won

Can you imagine…the insurrectionists went to insurrect but…they forgot their guns. So…on with the make believe, fake drama…cuz that’s all that’s “left”. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

4 Likes

You imagine a lot of things and all the drama that stems from that. It’s not hard to imagine that you imagine something and then post dramatic conclusions. In fact don’t have to imagine … can just cite

are you trying to use this as “proof” that he intended to overthrow the US gov’t?

edit: i think you’ve been made to think this is proof.

1 Like

He intended to overthrow the results of the election that he knew that he lost.

2 Likes

I’m sorry that I don’t enjoy feeding at your sheople troughs. When the narrative is that this was the most violent insurrection in our nation’s history but the fact is, no one brought guns, that kind of “shoots” a hole in their claim but…you just keep on, keepin on regurgibleating lib nonsense. K? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: :+1:

2 Likes

I have called it a riot from the start. You know that too.

None of that takes away from your fervent imagination on nearly every subject where some portion of your opposition can be blamed because conspiracy theory is easier. And then of course drama!

1 Like

Uh, huh. :-1:

1 Like

There is good evidence that insurrectionists did win but not in the way that it is portrayed in the media. The state-controlled media and their allies successfully rigged the election to put their puppet into the White House.

If you doubt that the US media is state-controlled, just look at the Biden laptop story. Former intel officials issued a gag order on the Biden laptop story by falsely claiming that the story was “Russian disinformation”. All the US corporate media obeyed gag order on news reports about the story.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/19/hunter-biden-story-russian-disinfo-430276

The mainstream media is only now quietly admitting that the Biden laptop is real.

While influence of the surveillance state has been growing for many decades, the elected government is now completely subservient to their masters in the surveillance state. The ongoing dumpster fire of a government has been the result.

If you doubt the power of the surveillance agencies, consider that Republican senators threatened to vote to convict Trump on sham impeachment articles if he pardoned Assange or Snowden or declassified files related to the JFK assassination before leaving office:

They were making very clear to him explicitly clear Republican senators like Lindsey Graham and Marco Rubio and Mitch McConnell that if you do any of those things that you are considering doing, pardoning Assange and Snowden, declassifying JFK files, declassifying other secrets that should have been declassified long ago because they’re from decades-old treachery on the part of the US government, we will vote to impeach you. They had this leverage the sword of Damocles hanging over his head . . .

It wasn’t insurrection.

2 Likes

The Steal prevaled and none of those things hapoened.

Biden … bragged … about … it.

4 Likes

Their was no capital police killed.

1 Like

See the thing is…. :thinking::joy:

The only argument i ever present is that some people there def thought it was more but it made it no less a riot.

1 Like

not a death sentence for most. wrong place at the wrong time.

Allan

Not much use overtrowing an election he won. Now that would be crazy.

Whatever they have is being edited or redacted to fit their insurrectionist agenda. All the Dems have got is dementia Joe and their pathetic 1/6 clown show to distract people from the hellhole they are creating for the American people.

1 Like

Have any of the people interviewed by the panel publicly stated that their words are being taken out of context?

I really want to know what the evidence looks like that proves that Trump didn’t use the power of his office in an attempt to overturn the results of the election that he knew that lost, using a strategy that he knew was unconstitutional and fundraising off of lying to his supporters about it.

What evidence exists for that?

Not for most, just for Conservatives, right?

You’ll find out, Buster!

@realDonaldTrump

"I have sooo many witnesses to everything good, but the highly partisan and one sided Unselect Committee of political hacks has not interest in hearing or seeing them. This Witch Hunt could all be ended quickly if they did!"

Didn’t the committee subpoena a bunch of people and they refused to testify?

All of this could have been avoided if they showed up to tell the truth.

Fake news!

Donny has a bunch of people waiting in the wings to tell his side of the story. You know, the Truth!

I think they were also part of the “largest inaugural crowd ever”.