Had The Insurrectionists Won

One member of the Capital Police died. The Media reported that he was repeatedly hit in the head with a fire extinguisher, but that was proven to be false. An autopsy revealed that he died of a stroke.

No other police officers died that day and the ONLY person shot was Ashley Babbitt, an unarmed woman protester, and a veteran, that was murdered in cold blood.

5 Likes

slight correction: an unarmed civil disobedient.

Allan

Says myth then proceeds to post a fantasy.

1 Like

P-anon

1 Like

No.

I was unaware that civil disobedience now carried the death sentence. We’ll keep that in mind in the next Antifa/BLM riots.

1 Like

just in case the hearings dont convince everyone?

I think that that is hard to argue seeing as Trump knew that he had lost and that there was not any significant fraud.

good lord…

1 Like

I think the conclusion to be drawn from the last 6 years is: Stop electing 80 year-old demented white men.

3 Likes

in the part where he said “now go get pence before he can do that count and yell in unison ‘all hail trump’” ?

oh sorry slight typo i mean “peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard”?

2 Likes

Still pretending that Trump didn’t use the power of the office in an attempt to overturn the results of an election that he knew that he lost using a strategy that he knew was unconstitutional?

no just still waiting to see where he actually did any of that in the least

1 Like

The simple truth is that the insurrectionists did win and are now occupying the White House.

They have emails, recordings and testimony from his inner circle

Other than that…. Zero proof.

i was really hoping that grandmother from Indiana, Anna Morgan-Lloyd would become the sec of state. i mean, foreign defense sec

here let me fix it for you:

They have emails, recordings and testimony from his inner circle which were trying to convince people is proof of something

Other than that…. Zero proof.

So when Bill Barr testified that Trump was repeatedly told by everyone around him that he did indeed lose…. That was a lie?

OMG…drama…get your drama here…drama for sale…drama…get your drama here… :roll_eyes: :rofl: :wink:

2 Likes

That’s pretty funny for so many reasons most of which revolves around the drama of each and every conspiracy somebody in this exchange pushes on a daily bases

Oh the drama :kissing_heart: