Had The Insurrectionists Won

Rioters came within about forty five seconds of getting their hands on the actual physical electoral votes if an intern hadn’t remembered at the last moment to grab the box on their way out of the chamber. That would have legitimately created a constitutional crisis, y’know, the thing you say couldn’t have happened lol.

1 Like

One of his press flacks gonna testify he admitted he lost to her from what I hear.

1 Like

…and that’s the lib idea of “calling it from the start”? :rofl: K. :roll_eyes:

I remember all of you vanishing from the forum for hours on January 6th until you got your talking points. We can go to the tape if you want. So when’d you start?

It’s a good thing that siccing your political supporters on the capitol/legislature building isn’t a thing that’s happened in literally hundreds of coups over the years in other nations or you guys would sound like you support ending democracy by pretending there was no real threat.

Yeah that post is form jan 6 lol but i cna post earlier posts. Of course you still won’t admit you are wrong because that’s the way your cookie crumbles. Honest debate has never been your forte

1 Like

They have to keep the fantasy alive as a distraction away from the fact that their party is doing great damage to the country.

Also, they were so very understanding about the January 20, 2017 actual real DC riots … along with all the other actual real Left wing riots for the next 4 years.

2 Likes

That’s "D"ifferent.

Please…share.

When it was announced that there was a problem that occurred on January 6th…and it was being painted as a “violent insurrection”…the first post I remember making was, “it sounds like a set up”.

Even the term the Deep State liars used – “insurrection” – was pure propaganda that has been gobbled up and parroted by many.

An insurrection would involve much, much more than mere tresspass and minor property damage, much more than a single non-functional scaled down gallows built of cheap 2x4 lumber that was a threat to nobody, and arguably more than even the actual rioting of Left wingers in DC in 2017.

3 Likes

…like as in…maybe some guns?

2 Likes

They were so close to taking over the government. The Military, Alphabet Groups, National Guards, etc., all almost fell under the direct rule of Buffalo Boy.

:rofl:

3 Likes

No it wouldn’t have. Some people don’t know the definition of “Constitutional crisis”.

5 Likes

Including us

1 Like

We wouldn’t have had any choice but to follow him. He would’ve won the insurrection fair and square.

:person_shrugging:

1 Like

I’d have given it a shot, he probably isn’t any worse than Brandon.

2 Likes

If the votes were kept before they’re counted, they can’t just be resubmitted. There’s no rules for it because no one ever considered it a possibility here, not even during the Civil War.

How do you call yourselves constitutionalists and not know the constitution’s contents.

There is a process in the Constitution for addressing. No crisis.

1 Like

Amazing how silly the left has become. Hysterical. It’s not like BLM was burning down cities. Just a peaceful protest. And you might want to look at the world right now in war and inflation.

1 Like