Guess when Rosenstein's termination date

It’s too late there as well. Mueller is no fool and I am sure he has been filing sealed indictments that will survive any move by Trump and his mentally-challenged advisers.

1 Like

Who benefits from this?

I agree 100% but he is the president and at this point it’s about survival.

I dont doubt for a second that he would blow up the building if he could get away with it and it meant saving his own hide.

Ummm…I have…

Plus all the stuff he passed off to the SDNY and Main DC office.

The NYT article is strange. The similar reactions from Trump supporters is also strange. Something isn’t right with this entire “story”

some reason i cant wrap my head around this move.

Heyyyyy I thought the NYT wrote the op ed and there wasn’t actually a trump admin person behind it…

1 Like

I would guess the President will talk about this at the rally coming up tonight in Springfield Missouri.

The auditorium is filling up right now, you can view the Live stream on another thread.

Just wait until next week when missiles fly Into Iran or Venezuella

you sound like the people who get excited when Kim Kardashian and Kayne show up at a party.

3 Likes

If true, The really odd thing is that Rod suggested Comey be fired. So, he caused said “turmoil”.

Also, It would not be strange that it took a while for a non-politician to get the lay of the land. And considering they are still holding up his picks…

We sent him there because he was not a professional politician

Well, if he got fired Sessions should do it. But, I doubt he will be fired.

Rosenstein said he didnt do it so there you are. Just like Pence saying he didnt write the Op-Ed. Gotta take them at their word.

Notice this is really just the same 25Th A story they’ve run two or three times, Chaos etc…Wait a month and rerun it…

If Rosenstein were fired but not Sessions, then Rosensteins replacement would be the only person who could fire Mueller I believe.

Here’s the hole in your statement about taking him at his word, Rosenstien saying " I was joking" then saying “I deny I said it” which is it? By him saying I was joking is a admission that he did make that statement. Sorry that dog don’t hunt.

Weren’t the NYTs sources supposed to be people who were at these meetings, thus members of the DOJ and FBI? If so, how would Trump have gotten his own people there past Sessions and Rosenstein? The NYTs would know if they were talking to some political operative.

how long would you wait to fire him if it were you?