Guess when Rosenstein's termination date

Given the breaking news that he suggested secretly recording Trump in 2017 I give it 24 hours, Monday at the latest

edited with link

What? Link…don’t leave a guy hanging…

He might make the end of the day today. Maybe Sean will strongly demand his firing on his radio show today?

1 Like

What he said!

With added exclamation mark!

This is going to get ugly.

:laughing:

https://twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/1043199180817100800

Would hep if their is some information…and I thought I was bad about giving it out.

On cnn.com now.

Originally reported nytimes.com

That’s not treason

It’s still breaking (NYT). I saw it on CNN

Trump will see it as disloyalty. He’s gone by EOD.

Remind me never to ask you to make dinner…omg I saw food today at the market! Did you get any?no it was just awesome

2 Likes

Do you actually have the The Weasel comments?

Well yeah…par the course and now his faithful will run with it

My unproven, but full of support conspiracy theory is that Maggie Haberman and Mike Schmidt are full of â– â– â– â–  and cover for Trump regularly.

Big fat grains of salt necessary for all of their reporting.

1 Like

Even if true it makes sense to record him since he cant be honest about â– â– â– â– â– 

Won’t matter if it’s true or not. Trump will use the story from the “failing NYT” as a pretense to fire Rosenstein so he can finally take command of the Mueller investigation.

Mike and Maggie regularily give known liars like SHS and Rudy space for “anonymous” statements.

Which if the sourcing for this is similar to their history, I’d say we’re looking at a pretense, true or not, to fire up the saturday night massacre machine.