Guess when Rosenstein's termination date

Oh man I didn’t see this one coming.

This TV show still has surprises left.

1 Like

lol, I actually could see myself doing that

2 Likes

“The New York Times’s story is inaccurate and factually incorrect,” he said in a statement. “I will not further comment on a story based on anonymous sources who are obviously biased against the department and are advancing their own personal agenda. But let me be clear about this: Based on my personal dealings with the president, there is no basis to invoke the 25th Amendment.”

If I were a betting man, I’d say this was an intentional false “lead” on behalf of Trump so he can justify firing Rod.

I bet you were right. My guess of 24 hours still stands though

Isn’t Maggie’s mother somehow involved with Trump? Did business on the regular or something?

She is the principle reason I cancelled my subscription to the NY Times.

Taking a page out of the lead up to the Iraq war playbook. Leak a story to the NYT and then go on the Sunday Talking Head shows citing the story that they leaked as justification.

Or… it could also be true.

It’s like Schrodinger’s leak.

2 Likes

Yep

I’m not even through the first read and i’m falling in gaping holes here.

On a brisk May day, Mr. Rosenstein and his boss, Mr. Sessions, joined Mr. Trump in the Oval Office, where the president informed them of his plan to oust Mr. Comey. To the surprise of White House aides who were trying to talk the president out of it, Mr. Rosenstein embraced the idea, even offering to write the memo about the Clinton email inquiry. He turned it in shortly after.

We know that isn’t what happened.

Trump would be an idiot to fire Rosenstein at this moment.

If he did, and Dems take the House, you can bet on Day 1 of the 116th Congress there’d be articles of impeachment drawn up.

Lordy I hope there were tapes.

Nothing here makes sense though.

Wow. The Times is being used to cover for Trump’s recorded statements to Lester Holt?

The gray lady is a known slut for access.

I’m not a big fan of dismissing accounts a false flag attacks.

I’d be surprised if the Old Gray Lady were to fall victim to that in this case. The motive is too obvious. One would hope that their actual sources preclude that.

Its all too neat of a narrative here. and way way too loosey goosey with sourcing.

Placing my bet.

Sessions, Kelly, Rosenstien out by Tuesday.

It will be fascinating to see how quickly this reporting of anonymous sources in the New York Times will be accepted as genuine, and not slammed as Fake News! Anonymous sources! argle-bargle!!

2 Likes

If so, that would be further evidence of a wh narrative here. They know who wove this.

This weekend is gonna be f u n fun.

It wouldn’t shock me at all if these conversations did take place and that the administration has also been sitting on it for ages as some kind of justification for the likely purge we are about to see. These are desperate people.

The writers are incredible.

Based on the article I’d say…yesterday!!