Guess when Rosenstein's termination date

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: the libs must be so disappointed.

Not at all. Anyone else think it’s hilarious how much effort this administration puts forth to convince the public he’s not a lunatic?

I do.

This administration is a dumpster fire

1 Like

Why? You now have the 25th surrounding this president…that’s wonderful

I think he will wait until the last episode of this season…with a big cliff-hanger tease couple days before November 6th.

1 Like

Yup. And I wouldn’t be surprised if it has been since the current occupant of the White House took office.

Rosenstein made that statement and I wager it was only after carefully considering the 25th Amendment. Nobody carefully considers the 25th Amendment. Unless there’s a very real reason to carefully consider the 25th Amendment.

That right there says more about the President than just about anything one could say.

Rosenstein is not part of this administration.

Who picked him?

Can you define the administration? I’ve usually seen it refer generally to the executive branch, which he definitely is a part of.

Wasn’t he appointed by fat donald?

He floated to the top.

He is a bureaucrat. He was there when Trump was still on tv. Do you guys really not understand how the government works?

You know these people don’t fall out of the sky right?

He was nominated Deputy AG by Donald.

I know. He fell out of the DOJ because a bunch of people recommended him. It was his turn.

It was Sally Yates turn.

She passed.

How’d she do that?

Oh ya, she dared to use the proper channels to warn that Flynn was being a putz.

She defied her boss.

…But enough about Jeff Sessions.

Indeed.