Guess when Rosenstein's termination date

how cool would it be if Kelly put his hand on the bible and someone asked him “Is Donald Trump unfit to be President of the United States?”.

he’d be stuck.

Trump tends to fire people on Fridays, so…

That won’t fly. This is not like vetting a judicial nominee who could in fact have to rule on a hypothetical, which is why they get away with it. Political appointees are not granted that same leeway.

An oldie but a goodie, but this is what I think happens if Trump fires Rosenstein:

1 Like

The other ■■■■ is more damaging and he knows his followers won’t need the McCabe memos to believe Rosenstein did this.

That’s what’s up.

1 Like

I agree with emptywheel. This appears to be an attack on the credibility by the likes of Gym Jordan.

The purpose of the meeting that was memorialized may have been to discuss the opening of an investigation of Trump.

I almost mentioned Miller in my post.

Not sure if he’d be able to get ahold of a story like this and keep it under wraps without anyone else knowing. This admin leaks like a sieve.

Even if the House impeached there aren’t the votes in the Senate.

I think most people realize this and I imagine that’s why their strategy is to limit Trump by stifling him.

1 Like

If he pulled this on HRC his termination date would have come by now…suicide of course.

This show is harder to predict than GoT.

Sooooo…just out of curiosity…what if sources in the White House leaked the Rosenstein story because they have found out since that he actually has been wired up?

Kind of like the Trump, Jr getting the Trump Tower email thread out before it actually got leaked.

1 Like

A woman who fornicates for money described our President in bed and his privates. That story lasted 14 minutes.

Enjoy living another Watergate.

Oooohhhh…interesting thought. But it just confirms the first part of your post in bold even more. Something is going on behind the scenes. That is all we seem to have a good agreement on here.

Oh man!!! I was just forgetting about that.

He denies it…

"But let me be clear about this: Based on my personal dealings with the president, there is no basis to invoke the 25th Amendment.”

Don’t you people read?

Bummer, I wanted him fired ASAP, agree?

Heh. He probably wouldn’t say that unless he had closely examined the 25th amendment to see if it applies.

NOBODY closely examines the 25th amendment.

Not when things are on the up and up.

Hannity and his lawyer guests (DiGenova and Toensing?) went hard at Session. With the male lawyer (couldn’t tell which was which) closing with this edict for Sessions: “Fire the SOB.”

Yea, this whole thing was orchestrated by the likes of Gym Jordan, the White House and others opposed to law and order.

SAD!!

we do.

now, when Trump fires him your post will be hilarious.

1 Like

Here is my crazy theory, this was an inside hit job to give Trump cover to fire Rosenstein and possibly others.

At this point he is less worried about the midterms and more worried about stopping Mueller who is in the final stretch of the investigation.

Trump knows he has little time left to save himself.

2 Likes

especially if the accuser appears next week and derails the SCJ’s nomination. the only reason Trump picked that guy was to protect Trump.