Guess when Rosenstein's termination date

I only wish he already had done this and followed through. Damn it.

CNN link:

Just when you think things couldn’t get crazier… so after kavanaugh there will likely be a need to confirm some new appointees to the justice department. oh yeah that is going to be fun.

1 Like

That’s now two fox superstars, both with personal relationship with the president down for third-hand NYT reporting. That’s news alone.

Someeeeething is up.

2 Likes

IF geraldo rivera chimes in before the end of the day I move my prediction up from Tuesday to Saturday.

The best part is that it’s clearly Trump’s allies who leaked this to make him cut his own political throat for reasons.

Not a shocker, she’s been calling for his firing for months:

Chris Christy still waiting for his reward

trump-christie-6

Well that leads to…pence?

Sources familiar with the memos of former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe tell ABC News that, according to those memos, during a conversation in May 2017 between McCabe and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, Rosenstein suggested that McCabe or others wear a wire when speaking with President Donald Trump.

The ABC article starts with describing this as from the McCabe memos. Again, these are the memos trump wanted released but now today he wants further review of.

Red flag.

2 Likes

Republicans should leave the Hail Marys to Aaron Rodgers. At least he knows what he is doing.

2 Likes

Is Trump smart enough to know that the first thing any potential Justice appointee will be asked is gonna be “Will you fire Bob Mueller?” Who knows!

But it’ll be ratings gold!!

I think they genuinely think this is a good idea.

probably and the answer will be “I cannot comment on hypotehitical situations”

4 Likes

Fox News is in a full-court press! LOL

No any potential AG or deputy AG will have to answer it.

1 Like

Sheps off the air today so they know they can say crazy ■■■■ early without being hip-checked by their own newsman.

C’mon fat donald, fire Rosenstein!

I have a feeling this story dropped because the materials Trump wanted to declassify are being reviewed. So now they had to use the NY Times to deliver this bull ■■■■ story.

I have a feeling that Rosenstein did say he would wear a wire to record Trump, however I believe the ABC story’s source that says it was sarcastic. I have a feeling that certain people (Gym Jordan, Meadows, among others) are pushing this new line because they did not get their documents.