Guess when Rosenstein's termination date

If this happens, Rosenstein, Kelly, …what restrictions would be placed on what they had to say to the press the next day?

He’s probably already been on the phone to him.

Maybe is was one of the “sources”, along with Rudy and Sekulow?

Oh yea, our host is “deeply covering the just breaking story”.

How do you provide deep coverage of a just breaking story?

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking, too.

Hmmmm. Good speculation.

I viewed this release through the lens of a Marc Antony in the administration, not a Brutus.

1 Like

Hell, lately the NYT seems to prefer it that way.

Meh, I have trouble giving him any benefit of the doubt or casting him as any different than the rest of the circus.

2 Likes

From ABC New’s reporting on the subject, which appears to be from the same set of anonymous sources.

One source who was in the meeting confirmed that Rosenstein did make a remark about recording Trump with the use of a wire. But the source insists: “The statement was sarcastic and was never discussed with any intention of recording a conversation with the president.”

This seems like a Hail Mary by some of the actors to remove Rosenstein, but they are unaware that this action would not stop the train wreck of pain that is ahead of them.

I’d assume they’ve signed some sort of Trumpian NDA. But those don’t seem to be worth much lately, so ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Trump’s advisors are starting to chime in:

https://twitter.com/IngrahamAngle/status/1043209898341879808

2 Likes

Just to recaps one of today’s breaking stories:

From anonymous report on the NYT…

2 Likes

Ingraham for deputy AG!

That David Frum Tweet is gold.

Please please please fire him.

2 Likes

ikr? lets get weird.

1 Like

THEY ARE ALL GOING DOWN!!

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

So far we’ve seen that the plans this WH thinks are the most clever only support weight for 2-5 days. Then Trump says tweets from the toliet or talks to Lester Holt and the facade crumbles.

So something weird is happening, and we’ll know all about it sooner than later.

Oh I hope so, I also really really hope he uses this specific NYT article makes Anonymous sources as rational in his tweet

I believe recent news suggested that Trump had warmed to Rosenstein for some reason.

But that was a few weeks back so who knows.

Public Intoxicant and All-Around Idiot Gregg Jarrett has no chimed in:

The desperation is amazing by the Douchelstaphen Incel Corps!

3 Likes