Guess when Rosenstein's termination date

It wasn’t even a long long time ago that Trump selected him to be the deputy AG.

Thern there would be nobody to run the department.

Now yer getting it.

More deception from the liberal partisan media, orchestrated by Brennan as psyops, intended to make trump become inordinately paranoid and do something for which libs can call for impeachment.

Nah, as the article has clearly roped in Sessions and Kelly as “sympathetic” (at least in Rosenstein’s supposed estimation):

None of Mr. Rosenstein’s proposals apparently came to fruition. It is not clear how determined he was about seeing them through, though he did tell Mr. McCabe that he might be able to persuade Attorney General Jeff Sessions and John F. Kelly, then the secretary of homeland security and now the White House chief of staff, to mount an effort to invoke the 25th Amendment.

I don’t follow. I was saying Kelly and Sessions are on the chopping block because the article paints them as sympathetic.

It’s only like 50 scaramucci

1 Like

Yup. And he still needs to fired. The guy’s a weasel.

^ Lol everyone thinks this is the other guys fault.

Nothing makes sense here, NYT.

Again. 15 year old girls should know better and report sexual assaults more promptly.

Then I was trying to say the same thing. :slight_smile:

c’mon someone else go out on a limb and be right or wrong

I say Sessions, Kelly and Rosenstein are gone within the week. If I had to pick a day I say Tuesday.

Or not go to drunken parties. I agree.

I never said anything of the kind.

1 Like

Unless they are hoping that it hastens the timeframe of removing Trump from office.

I say Sessions and Rosenstein by Monday. I think it’s still 50/50 that Kelly stays until November. And whenever he gets removed will be the last day for Mattis as well

1 Like

Fake News! Failing nYTimes

I wouldn’t put it passed Kelly to be the source for this. He has credibility in proximity. He is named as being told direct of the suggestion. He has seen the chaos first hand. And he may believe this is the impetus needed to convince Trump to execute a Saturday Night Massacre as a means to draw him into impeachment proceedings. Which even if he is not convicted in the Senate, it would handcuff him for the rest of his time in office.

Remember, there are factions fighting it out in this WH right now. And apparently even a core resistance among the upper echelons of the administration. And the NYT would not have to be privy to the larger scheme here, to move with a story like this from a source like Kelly.

All speculation on my part of course. But as a potential explanation.

1 Like

I assumed that our host would take the day off, after having flown to Las Vegas to cover Fat Donald’s Very Small Rally in a High Gym, however this “news” drop by the NYT seems too orchestrated. We will find out in a minute or two…