Guess when Rosenstein's termination date

Normally I’d agree. But I just don’t see Trump being smart enough to have that much forethought and planning to execute something like that. He’s an instant gratification guy, if he knew about this, he’d want it on Fox News ASAP so he can unleash a tweet storm for self satisfaction. If ever there was someone who’d fail the marshmallow experiment - it’d be Trump.

And if Woodward’s book and the NYT Op-Ed are to be believed, I can’t imagine anyone being that willing to plan this out for him and be complicit in firing Rosenstein.

Now would be good.
No boss would put up with this.
He sort of handed Trump a legitimate reason to dump him.
However, due to the elections coming up, it won’t be until the day after.

I expect multiple Emmy’s. Hopefully, someone with credibility does the presentation, like say a Jon Voight or a Ted Nugent. Or, if it must be someone from SNL, maybe Victoria Jackson.

2 Likes

On the other hand…

How much are we going to hear about Brett Kavanaugh for the next three days…

1 Like

That is my guess as well.

Now trump is taking back his order to declassify the documents.

President Trump on Friday walked back his order earlier this week to declassify information in the ongoing probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election, saying Justice Department officials and others had persuaded him not to do so for the time being.

Something is up.

1 Like

Thing is…

you never know when to take Rosenstein literally or when to take him seriously.

1 Like

Stephen Miller would.

1 Like

After Judith Miller, I should trust the Times further than I can throw the Business section, but I still have a hard time thinking they’d fall for it again. They got burned by access journalism during the runup to the war.

Who knows, maybe they’re that gullible and their institutional memory of their own failings is that short.

I’m not going directly there yet, though.

1 Like

The dimocrats know their “cry rape” strategy is about to go down in flames and are now attempting to get trump to fire rosenstein so they can whip up their frenzied wackos into (even more of) a wackoed frenzy.

1 Like

15 year old girls should know better.

Naw, Trump would never take advice from a political commentator.

Take out the rape fantasy, add in a story that makes no damn sense yet and this might be the closest you’ve ever been to not being the most wrong poster in a thread. Congrats, you did it.

3 Likes

This melted my brain a little.

Guess Jr. doesn’t believe THIS NYT story is “fake news”, eh?

Guess sessions is safe for the time being.

So according to the NYT some of this reporting will be backed up by the McCabe memos.

The memos that Trump at the start of the week wanted released.

Now he doesn’t.

Something is up.

nooooooo I read it exactly opposite. He’s gone by Tuesday.

thatsbait.gif

And I should add, that rosenstein should have been fired a long, long time ago and has it coming.

That said, he also will be the scalp claimed for the fbi not “investigating” a 36-years-old claim of an unreported assault.

1 Like