Guess it's only racists when the sign says no whites

Really? You agree with the sign?

You’re ruining Snow’s dream of playing the lead in a Tyler Perry movie! :wink:

2 Likes

I would see a Snow White movie with a woman of color in the lead role.

2 Likes

Oh hell no. Only thing worse than bing in a Perry Moving would be a Waynes movie/sitcom

In America? Yes

1 Like

Why wouldn’t it be legal?

His church, his rules.

Racist?

Arguable.

Racial?

Definitely.

Does that church enjoy IRS tax exemption?

If so did that meeting violate IRS tax exemption policy?

I am certain some busy body organization can file a suit to find out.

Maybe that project veritas dude can don some blackface and his pimp togs and infiltrate the church!

See what evil nefarious things they are up to in there?

1 Like

And what would your thoughts be if a sign saying “White press only” were to appear at a political meeting?

That’s a good thing, a nice warning. I probably wouldn’t want to in go there if I saw that. I wish more churches put signs up like that for the other groups they don’t like.

4 Likes

I agree. Honesty is the best bigotry!

I personally could care less who he casts, it’s the reaction that I bolded that bothers me. Either one is for equality or not. One group shouldn’t say this and get applause while the other would be fired, landed on the SPLC hate list and banned from Twitter on the same day.

Why do you think this “group” gets applause while another experiences exile?

Because their Idiots, that doesn’t realize this takes you backwards not forwards. Trust me they are plenty on the fringes on the right that agree with everything they are doing, they know it casts division.

It is. I had to cut off a friend of 22 years because their secretly harbored prejudices bubbles up into a tirade directed at me.

1 Like

Americans will continue to get backwardness because that is what they deserve.

Ayup. Lots of friends and family cut off here because they couldn’t handle the truth about their bigotries.

I’m about to lose most of my family once my former friend runs their mouth about my open-minded preferences. We’ll see what happens.

1 Like

Sad. Isn’t it. :frowning:

You can’t go backwards until you even out and go the other way, it’s not even close.

Why do they get to do it and white people can’t? I mean it’s like using the N word - how come they get to use it and we can’t?

OMG whites can’t do anything fun in this country without being called racists.

1 Like

It’s a stupid mentality.