Guess he has just given up with the whole Mexico will pay for the the shtick

You guys never listened to him…

Fat Donald is our ersatz commander in chief. The man-child lying whiner that Donny Deplorable Dummy’s and other such low information voters put in charge of our nation.

Fat Donald’s wall designs match him perfectly, they “fail design requirements and are riddled with deficiencies”.

:smile:

2 Likes

It that some lib TV show …

Boondoggle!

1 Like

No. It is reality for the entire country.

Trump aka Boondoggy the boondoggler in chief!

You know…Mushroom Head.

A cardiologist is an MD.

Yep…but an MD isn’t necessarily a Cardiologist.

The deficit is only going up; NO additional spending is being “paid for”, get a clue!

You said “cardiologist or an MD” as if they were two different things. I’m not sure what your new argument is.

WND as a source??? Bawahahahahahaha!!!

Let’s assume it’s a legitimate poll. Most Americans are against the wall. Americans don’t want this idiotic wall that won’t do a damned thing to curb illegal immigration and drugs.

Well guess there’s no more bricks in the wall.

do you guys remember that video that went viral of the guy that took a bathtub connected some drones to it and flew around town?

now. think about your wall.

Just wear a sign that says “I know virtually nothing about the illegal alien problem”. Oh wait… we couldn’t see that online. Carry on.

Yep…but the electoral college does.

That’s the problem with using a first century solution in a 21st century world - lol. It may have worked 2 or 3 millennia ago. Today - not so much.

1 Like

When drones start hopping people over the gazillion dollar wall, I’m gonna laugh directly at you.

I didn’t realize there were polls on the electoral college about border wall support. :roll_eyes: