Growing evidence that Wuhan coronavirus orginated in a lab

Bioweapon. And the US response was to repeatedly demonstrate the efficacy of a bio-attack aimed at it.

I wouldn’t doubt it, why should anyone trust a country who has over a million of its citizens minorities locked in concentration camps. It’s not a far leap to go from a million in concentration camps to a bioweapon since the bar set in China for human rights is so low.

If the virus would have originated from let’s say Russia, I would imagine it would be 24/7 media investigation stories trying to uncover the truth, with China not so much.

1 Like

CNN’s Dr. Gupta agrees with former CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield’s recent statement that COVID likely came from a Wuhan lab.

Will China force CNN to fire Dr. Gupta?

bumpity

UPDATE:

The evidence for lab origin is becoming overwhelming. The virus appears to be as natural a herd of purple unicorns:

1 Like

One of those experts is Mueller, a physics professor at Berkeley. Kind of odd to go to a physics professor for expertise on genome sequencing.

Regardless, I also discovered that Mueller is a proponent of human-induced global warming. I’m guessing you think he is wrong there despite it being in his area of expertise.

So in summary, you believe Mueller when he opined about things outside his area of expertise but do not believe him when he opines on areas in his area of expertise.

Unsurprising.

I agree with his analysis that it is most likely what happened. And the longer it goes without producing evidence of how it go to Wuhan naturally it is a slow drip increasing the lab hypothesis.

There has been plenty of virologists who have signed onto the lab leak wanting a proper investigation. The 18 prominent scientists who called for a renewed investigation were mostly all virologists or MD’s. These 18 scientists are in big part what brought the discussion back.

You may note that I made no comment on the veracity of the claims. I just find it odd that a physics professor was chosen by the poster as an “expert”.

I said quite a while back that I suspected it was a lab leak of some sort. Let’s keep in mind a lab leak does not necessarily mean an engineered virus.

Infowars reported this in Feb 2020 but this was knee-jerk mocked and cancelled by big tech on behalf of the CCP.

Yes, any one who raise obvious question about whether gain-of-function research is the likely origin of the virus was ridiculed, defunded, subject to death threats and harassment.

Of course there is ample evidence the Wuhan lab was developing dangerous viruses that could create a pandemic if they escaped. If you doubt that, consider this 2016 video from Peter Daszak, the research director who funneled NIH money to Wuhan and later led the effort to kill any discussion of the likely lab origin:

You end up with a small number of viruses that really do look like killers . . .

Peter Daszak is heading the Lancet journal’s current investigation into the origin of the virus.

What could go wrong with that?

Yep Peter Daszak in February 2020 published on the Lancet when there was no way of knowing that there was no way it was a lab leak and then signed off that there was no conflicts of interest which could be further from the truth. He is deeply involved but still managed to get on the WHO team that investigated China.

Too bad the media, bureaucracy and left just wanted to censor the people. Digital tyranny! We could have learned a lot. This was year ago.

I’m sure China has destroyed the evidence more thoroughly than Hillary and her hard drives.

Which side were you on?

That sequence can occur naturally because that is how evolution works.

It’s pretty obvious who the people chasing a unicorn are at this point. Best to stand back and enjoy the hysterics.

1 Like

So, the “Scientists” are political. As we should have learned from climate change …

““At the time, it was scarier to be associated with Trump and to become a tool for racists, so people didn’t want to publicly call for an investigation into lab origins,” Chan said.”

“Alina Chan is a postdoctoral associate at the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard University and was among the 18 experts who signed a letter in May demanding that the Wuhan lab leak theory be investigated thoroughly. The letter is widely considered to be a turning point in the debate over the origin of the pandemic.”

Just like “98% of climate scientist… blah, blah blah…”

3 Likes

At this point unless they find and animal host the lab is were it came from should be the default conclusion. Or as Jon Stewart said “The name of the disease is the same name as the name on the building” referring to the labs in Wuhan.

1 Like

Just think out NIH probably paid for this virus. The swamp trusts China, but not republican voters…

1 Like

A dangerous virus escapes from a lab in China and China allows it to spread to the US during an election year. Democrats working in science and media do everything they can to prevent the knowledge of the origin of the virus to get to the American voters in order to prevent Trump from winning.

I thought collusion with a foreign power to get the desired outcome mean that the president is illegitimate:
Hillary Clinton Labels Trump an ‘Illegitimate President’ (yahoo.com)

Jimmy Carter suggests Trump is an illegitimate president | CNN Politics

2 Likes

The odd thing is if covid 19 broke out 100 yards from Fort Detrick it would be front in center on everyone’s minds where the virus came from. It definitely wouldn’t be dismissed as a possible/probable origin.

2 Likes