Growing evidence that Wuhan coronavirus orginated in a lab

Yes, Dems have the FBI protecting their deep dark corruptions …

This is who the CCP is this post was posted by the CCP on the states Weibo social media site, which is there version of Facebook in China.

On May 2nd of this year when India was at the height of their covid nightmare the CCP posted this.

Post reads: “Lighting a fire in China VS lighting a fire in India.”

1 Like

That explains why China was so brazen.

Yes, they are just beligerrant now. Shutting down honest news papers, rattling their saber over Taiwan. Tyranny and Concentration camps. Our media couldn’t care less…

1 Like

It looks like editors at the New York Times killed any investigation into the likely lab origin for the cororavirus out of fear that the government of China would withdraw lucrative advertising.

In the years before COVID-19, revenue from China was an integral part of the Times ’s business model. The paper received millions of dollars from Chinese government-controlled outlets, especially China Daily , and published ‘advertorials’ pushing the Chinese government’s line. The Times wasn’t alone in doing this — though few outlets anywhere in the West went all-in, as the Times did in 2012, when it launched a Chinese-language edition and, soon after that, a luxury magazine.

In November 2019, it emerged that China Daily had failed to disclose to federal authorities millions of dollars in payments to US outlets including the Times and the Washington Post . In August 2020, the Times quietly scrubbed the China-funded advertorials from its website. Still, in October 2020, the Times ran an op-ed by Regina Ip, a member of Hong Kong’s Executive Council, justifying the repression of anti-government protests in the Hong Kong SAR.

Meanwhile details of the release of the virus continue to come out with most of the mainstream media ignoring them.

Do we have the best media that the Chinese Communists can buy?

2 Likes

I bet most leftist still trust Facebook censorship.

1 Like

Yes, social media pushed the party line from Beijing about a natural origin.

Is it a coincidence that Facebook employs Chinese nationals to censor posts?

Remember when the TV told you to think anyone who thought it came from Wuhan was a nut and you did as told? Just like Russian Collusion.

2 Likes

The editor of Lancet admits that he was complicit in hiding links between the Wuhan lab and Peter Daszak, an author of a letter used to push the natural-origin-is-the-only-explanation hoax. The letter was used to by fact checkers to ban information supporting the likely lab origin of the virus.

1 Like

UPDATE:

A new genic analysis of the COVID virus confirms that it almost certainly did not have a natural origin.

Dr. Jeffrey Sachs has been the chair of The Lancet 's COVID-19 Commission and described his experience in a recent interview. He describes how government officials developed the natural-origin narrative only a few days after they initially had expressed their own strong suspicions about the likely lab origin.

Here are some observations:

1. Nothing has changed about lab safety. The technology to create dangerous new viruses is well documented and has spread around the world. Ignoring the problem will not make it go away. Another pandemic from a lab-released virus is virtually guaranteed without major changes.

2. The shutdown of scientific debate about the origin of the virus demonstrates that while science is apolitical, scientists are not. The ability of the government to enforce official narratives with censorship and persecution of dissenting voices shows that freedom of speech is under serious attack.

3. A working assumption should be that official narratives that are most vigorously enforced are the ones that are most likely to be false.

Yet other studies say the opposite. You are peddling something as fact that you do not know to be true.

This was definitely a Chinese-made virus, the whole fiasco is their fault directly, and it’s sad how readily the left will defend those slave-owners.

2 Likes

I often wonder what happens when the next one comes out This one literally chopped the world economy in half. And why in the ■■■■ are the CCP with active concentration camps our biggest trading partner.

The west has hung the future on the backs of bat eating communists.

2 Likes

It could only happen again with a second Trump term. :wink:

2 Likes

BioRXiv appears to be a clearinghouse for junk science.

I don’t know if it’s true or not, but…why are some people SO invested in making this a lab leak?

Do you really think that it makes no difference to know if the virus jumped from animals to humans through natural mutation vs. that it may have been created in a science lab and released whether deliberately accidentally through negligence or deliberately, out into the general population of the world? Seriously? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

That is not what I said. So…no.

You asked “why are some people so invested.” I told you.

You didn’t “tell” me anything. You asked two questions, neither of which answered the question originally posed.

If you can’t extrapolate the answer to your question from my two questions, I can’t help you.