Growing evidence that Wuhan coronavirus orginated in a lab

Probably because it’s a steve bannon scam.

The study is the work of the Rule of Law Society and the Rule of Law Foundation, sister nonprofit organizations that Bannon was instrumental in creating.

In addition to their work on the Rule of Law nonprofits, Bannon and Guo have also collaborated on a news website, G News, that has published stories suggesting that the coronavirus was manufactured by the Chinese military.

1 Like

I also know that they have over 1 million minorities locked in concentration camps which is not a Steve Bannon conspiracy so I wouldn’t 100% put anything past the CCP on what they are capable of.

The thing where the President said that he didn’t care about that as long as China bought the right amount of soybeans?

3d-render-extreme-closeup-illuminated-260nw-526328878

Thanks for posting this.

We © really need to pursue the origin of CV-19 and to demand justice for the Chinese medical whistle blowers that lost their lives while trying to warn the world.

:+1:t3:

Tucker Carlson interviewed the lead author yesterday. She doubled down on her allegations. She claims that the Chinese government not only created the virus through genetic manipulation, she has evidence that shows that they released it intentionally.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/virologist-whistleblower-says-covid-19-was-intentionally-created-in-chinese-lab/vi-BB194SSE

Facebook and Twitter have taken down the video based on “independent fact checkers”. As discussed in earlier posts, the “independent fact checkers” have conflicts of interests and some have even worked for the Wuhan Lab.

My opinion is that real science is based on analysis and debate about the data, not shutting down dissent from orthodoxy that has been established by dictators and committees.

2 Likes

Of course Tucker fails to inform his viewers that Steve Bannon and Guo Wengui funded this and no one who isn’t on their pay-roll takes it seriously.

China effectively censors US media and academic information through its massive economic and political connections:

https://apnews.com/40abd045a3f04ae49e0141d1a2be974d/Springer-Nature-blocks-access-to-articles-in-China

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-02-06/harvard-leads-u-s-colleges-that-received-1-billion-from-china

The Chinese researchers are arguably risking their lives to publish information that violates the party line from Beijing. They deserve a fair hearing.

It came from a lab, and those denying it are the same ones who have invested their very lives into being told how to live, where to go, and how to dress. They also like being legally bound to buy government approved products.

3 Likes

If he said that he shouldn’t have, and still doesn’t take away that a million minorities are locked in concentration camps and we do business with them. I know you don’t agree with that Jezcoe regardless of ones disdain for the current president.

Trump is running on penning China in but he isnt.

He only cares about himself.

He doesn’t care about America… only the bare minimum it takes for enough parts of America to vote for him.

That is what that story lays bare.

So tell me - what exactly does China gain by releasing this virus that was supposedly created in a lab so that it could spread across the globe and essentially get the whole world ticked off at them? That’s kind of self - destructive behavior, isn’t it?

Personally I think that the release was accidental based on the available evidence, but I am willing to consider evidence to the contrary.

The most reasonable explanation is that Chinese scientists genetically engineered the virus using existing coronaviruses as the starting point in a “gain-of-function” experiment. The techniques for doing this are documented in multiple scientific papers over the last ten years or longer. Several of the papers for gain-of-function in bat coronaviruses came from scientist at the Wuhan lab. Ironically the same publications that are effectively censoring evidence for the lab origin published papers warning about the dangers of gain-of-function work long before the current epidemic.

The purpose of gain-of-function experiments is inherently ambiguous. It can be argued that the work allows scientists to anticipate possible naturally developing viruses and develop treatments to prevent their spread in humans. On the other hand, the same viruses could also be used as bioweapons or as tools for terrorists.

The response of the authorities in China clearly was inadequate and has resulted in a pandemic that is killing millions of people. Even worse viruses are likely to be developed and released in the future if we choose to ignore the evidence and allow gain-of-function work to continue without adequate protections.

1 Like

Yes I understand Trump said one of the many stupid things, just saying that I know you at least enough from your posting that you don’t feel it’s cool having all those millions locked up in concentration camps. Trump probably will be gone soon, but those people will still be locked up in the camps while guards visit their wives to rape them.

All of this is documented in a BBC report it is horrifying that this is taking place in the 21st-century. And it’s horrifying personally to me that it’s not getting the attention it deserves.

It’s not that he said a stupid thing. It is that he basically gave permission to it as long as China bought enough soybeans.

He isn’t tough on China. China’s influence in the world has only grown during his term. He is weak and feckless and the entire world knows it.

I’m not disagreeing with you I’m saying that after Trump is gone the concentration camps as well as the CCP will still be alive and kicking. What does the next administration need to do to address this? Do we simply ignore it like we have been doing and keep doing business with them exploiting their poor labor while ignoring their atrocities on human rights and treatment of human rights.

Look past Trump we have this system that allows us to vote a president out. The leader of the CCP has declared himself leader for life and has as much power now and it seems regards to human rights as Mao did.

1. Trump will be out
  2. CCP will still be there, will we still be doing business with a country that has over 1 million minorities locked up in concentration camps.

Let me see if I can get this conversation put in the right perspective sometimes a visual is better. Here is a Kenyan worker in China working for big boss man #7 probably making cheap American goods. Does this continue?

The first thing that needs to be done is have an administration that will actually have an objection to the concentration camps of Uyghurs.

We are not ever going to get that out of a Trump administration.

The policy that Trump and the GOP has put forth has let China expand into Africa… ■■■■ hole countries anyone?.. letting them gain the influence and power there.

If the desire is to reign in China, then a second Trump term will make that goal even harder to reach for the next President. He is weak and ineffectual and China knows it.

Everyone knows it.

1 Like

Because Obama funded the research with American tax dollars in Wuhan.

What should concern every American citizen is Obama was working side by side with the Chinese Communist Party on covid reserch.

Sounds pretty good to have the inside track on what the Chinese are working on.

UPDATE: A new paper points to a hospital run by the Peoples Liberation Army as the first to treat COVID cases. This evidence supports the idea that virus was developed as a bioweapon.

1 Like