Great news! Biden agrees to debate!

democrats are cowards and divas and want everything catered to their liking and ease.

it’s prob some kind of setup anyway all they do is scheme.

2 Likes

…and that has NOTHING to do with my post except…you’re making excuses like a good l’il Brandonite.

2 Likes

Was this meant in jest?

Because if so it’s really funny

1 Like

If there isn’t an audience present, CNN can edit what ever it pleases…there are no witnesses. Does anybody think that this may be the basis? If there isn’t an audience, I see more censorship coming.

Do you think the weaponized FBI or CIA will cut CNN a check to do so?

2 Likes

Man…you are so far gone. It’s kind of sad.

2 Likes

He shouldn’t have agreed to it Jake Tapper and Dana Bash. At least even it out Jake Tapper and Harris Faulkner

I believe the weaponized boy scouts and girl scouts will be the key orgs that will affect the debate…

Those kids are realy clever.

2 Likes

Actually…I’ve noticed over the years, how many among us are blind to the reality around them and you’re right…it’s kind of sad. Let’s look at this example; do you believe CNN is the most neutral choice? If not, why not? Now think…

3 Likes

That is something nearly every conspiracy theorist claims…

2 Likes

Yep…at first it’s a “conspiracy” and later on, maybe even years down the road…when people like yourself can then see it…it becomes reality. This has happened many times thus far and my posts here since October of 2008…prove it. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

I am not aware of any of your conspiracy theories becoming settled fact.

Can you point some out?

December of 2016…I told the forum that I’m seeing the weaponization of our government institutions and that they’re being used to promote establishment, political narratives. Now that’s all over the current news but way back when, you called it a “conspiracy”. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

Yeah…that never happen. Trump makes those claims…The fringe RW makes those claims.

And you…

I made the claim after witnessing Loretta Lynch, Bill Clinton…her not recusing herself but allowing the FBI Director to make the call whether Hillary would be indicted 3 days later. Comey listed the many laws she broke and then said she didn’t “intend” to do wrong. Then it came out later about Strozk told Page the FBI had a plan to keep Trump out of the WH. That December, I wrote it. The old forum was shut down and I rewrote it here in 2018…just reread the OP of my “Drip, drip, drip” thread. It’s all laid out so that even a blind man to reality can understand it. Now…say thank you Smyrna. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

poor Biden needs to sit down during debate. other diva requests too…

what vitality.

oh right dems you dont care about any of that

1 Like

While no props or pre-written notes will be allowed on the stage, candidates will be given a pen, a pad of paper and a bottle of water.

One of the reasons why I dislike debates. What part of the job is being tested and contested there? I’d rather they both bring binders with drafts of the policies they plan to implement.

Can we engage the audience at a higher level, for once?

We’re hiring these guys for a technical job, but we’re interviewing them with STAR questions instead of looking at their work.

He will probably coming out screaming like in the SOTU speech.

Pumped up on stimulants.

Here’s a scary thought. As rapidly as he seems to be declining what are the odds of him even living to 86??

Then we would get the cackling (brainless) Kamala.

:scream:

1 Like

That is false.
Now here is what actually happen: Both candidates agreed to appear at a uniform podium, and their podium positions will be determined by a coin flip.

Microphones will be muted throughout the debate except for the candidate whose turn it is to speak. While no props or pre-written notes will be allowed on the stage, candidates will be given a pen, a pad of paper and a bottle of water.

Some aspects of the debate – including the absence of a studio audience – will be a departure from previous debates. But, as in the past, the moderators “will use all tools at their disposal to enforce timing and ensure a civilized discussion,” according to the network.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/15/politics/trump-biden-cnn-debate-rules/index.html

no matter what he will “win” and trump will appear “confused,” and “combative”

it’s all theater for the stupid

2 Likes

nice try but wrong (again…. sigh… i know….)

biden (that’s the guy running against trump btw) campaign made all these diva requests. trump camp may have agreed to them, but the feeble father of convicted felon is the one who has the venue needs to avoid looking slightly less horrible than he is

btw tell your people this is still avail on the internet. someone’s not doing their job

here (if you cant get past paywall lemme know i have screen shots).

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/05/17/biden-trump-debate-2024-demands-00158586