Great news! Biden agrees to debate!

wolfe was only on the ballot in 4 states
judd was on one state’s ballot

“Racist” dimocrats tried to steal the election from *bama.

No wonder he wouldn’t debate them.

Right. How many ballots did de la fuente make?

Don’t know or care.

Hidin biden ducked the debates this year, and that’s all that counts for the ridiculous tangent skynyluv set us off on.

Nice! :upside_down_face:

Uh, oh… :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Jen Psaki Says Not So Fast On Announced Biden-Trump Debates
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/jen-psaki-says-not-so-fast-on-announced-biden-trump-et/ar-BB1mvK4B

…and thank goodness for common sense discernment. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

the former White House press secretary

:man_shrugging::blush:

Hahaha discernment. Hahahaha

And whiskey :wink: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

In the middle of the day no less :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I think Trump has said yes after that, but I’m not sure.

But out bet stipulated

But we’re blowing that off right? Both sides have abandoned the commission and there is a legit plan to debate at this point, right?

So now we’re back to:

And this goes for both of the two debates under discussion, correct?

…not when you’re married to my straight line walking wife but…opposites do attract. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Yes. What we’re betting on since the debate dates are changing is…when there’s an agreed to debate, who will not show.

OK - got it!

evidently trump challenged biden to take a drug test before debate. ha!

2 Likes

its Jake Tapper, they’ll get the answers in advance.

3 Likes

As he should have. You just look at Bidens eyes. Small and squints normally pinpoint pupils. I had always contributed that to bright lights. But during a debate or address they are wide open and his pupils are extremely dialated. Any Leo on here would wonder about dialated eyes in a bright environment.

3 Likes

I see now…Biden’s handlers want some rules; first is…no audience. Now ask yourself why that is? I’d tell Biden to go ■■■■ himself. This country is about “we the people” and that’s who should be in the audience…unless…you’re not for…“we the people”?

1 Like

Good point!

And if Biden forgets Tapper will jump in there against Trump to help.

…it’s being televised. In fact, I just read that CNN is allowing simulcasts by other networks. “The people” will be just fine.

2 Likes