Graham requesting interview of DOJ officials

Obviously when they are ready, these thing take time from what I hear.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 59% of Likely U.S. Voters say they would personally be willing to vote for an openly gay president. Thirty percent (30%) would not, while 12% are not sure. (To see survey question wording, [click here]

(Questions - Gay U.S. President - April 16-17, 2019 - Rasmussen ReportsÂŽ).)

Nobody cares except for the 42% of people who care.

And this guy here seems to think there are some people who care. My glasses are a bit foggy - who wrote that?

So the data say some people care. You say some people care.

But it’s 2020 - nobody cares.

Flushhhh

We’re back to this again…Tell us, who is qualified to investigate Trump? Only friends of Trump and Republicans?

Way back when I heard that Mueller was interviewing Allen Weisselberg. Then nothing, zilch. At the time I thought that for sure they would offer him a deal. And maybe they have. But you never hear him mentioned. Odd. If Cohen was telling the truth, it sounds like Trump was pretty blatant in manipulating the numbers.

Yeah. Oddly it all went quiet when Barr became AG.

But WNYC a few months ago did a report looking through public filings and found wild inconsistencies in valuation reporting by Trump depending on who he was talking to.

Soooooo. Are they going to wait until after the President is re-elected to impeach him again? Is that the plan?

Soooooo. Are they going to wait until after the President is re-elected to impeach him again? Is that the plan?

I guess Pete is in for a bit of a battle. Bring on Bernie!

Impeachment is off the table.

Because the supporters don’t care.

I mean, do you care about the evidence that shows that it is very likely that the President commited fraud?

Why do you ask? Are you testing my integrity?

Are you going to respond to the question? Who do you feel would be qualified to investigate Trump, only Trump supporters?

Not necessarily. But if someone began digging without evidence of a crime, simply hoping to find a crime, they have been too poisoned by politics to be trustworthy. It’s a moot point anyway. Nothing will happen between now and election day.

Is that the evidence Adam Sieve claimed he had, but never revealed?

Now that’s accurate. Trump has had the media, Democrats, those at the top of intelligence agencies, Republican establishment politicians and career government employees…all conspiring and colluding to overturn the last election since even before it happened. Russian collusion, Mueller, fake impeachment are just a few of the examples of this. What’s going on in NY is just more of the same but…they’ll continue on because of all the sheople who eat what they’re feeding and then regurgibleet it again and again…orange man baaa, baaa, baaad.

Now…just for kicks and giggles…say it for me. :sunglasses:

So let’s just say he committed fraud on numerous levels. Hes got temporary immunity so to speak. What should they do when he leaves office? Look the other way

Did you forget the Democrats compleat and utter failure to impeach him for no crime?

A crime isn’t required remember?

No. It is what is known by reading the news.

If the Clinton’s were attached to such things as All County Building Supply and Maintenance we would have non stop coverage of it.

But… the supporters don’t care.

So you remember thier failure?:rofl: