Graham requesting interview of DOJ officials

When?

You guys can give up on Durham. Barr sent Jeff Jensen in behind him over the same investigation because Durham came up empty .

I don’t believe they actually believe it, personally.

1 Like

I still didn’t get an answer. What crime are we talking here? Some mystery offense that nobody wants to mention?

They havent let it slip yet but I imagine lots of counts of fraud and tax evasion. Well see.

Yeah it’s not like a New York State investigation turned up that he was taking money from his charity foundation.

Sure. Or maybe there is nothing to let slip. They had better hurry. The election is coming up fast.

That’s why hes fighting for his life. If he wins maybe beat the statute of limitations if he loses jokes on him.

Yeah it’s not like the New York State investigation was not headed up by political opponents of the President. You may as well have had Shifty lead it. Just like Russia. Saying it is easier than proving it. They need to hustle though. November will be here sooner than you think.

Hes used to having the DOJ and executive privilege to hide behind. If he loses hes got nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

He’s not exactly fighting for his life. After three years the best they could do was obstruction of congress? What the hell? That’s not even a real charge. Obstruction is what ever they say it is. It’s what you make up when you have nothing else.

i didnt think so. thanks for answering.

Male subjects are invited to interview privately in Graham’s hotel room over a nice Cabernet.

(In all seriousness a closeted Republican southern senator is so blackmailable I just assume everything he says publicly is at the behest of 3 former boyfriends, 15 countries with compromising pictures or the Enquirer)

Very good chance of tax, securities and bank fraud.

So there is that.

According to whom? His democratic opponents? Docha think they may need to get their asses in gear? The election season is upon us.

nobody cares. This is 2020

Looking through public tax records on his buildings in NYC.

Undervalued for tax purposes, overvalued for loan purposes and then the debt on them bundled up in a bond.

Ita not a political ploy for the elections. Its what’s on the other side if he loses the election.

Wooosh