Graham requesting interview of DOJ officials

Coup: …“a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government”

Always love the dramatics the CEC come up with…lol, Most important election of our lifetime! …every 4 years…lol

Do you believe the current political climate in our country is a positive or a negative?

Negative as hell . What has trump contributed to bi partisanship? He goes after little kids if he feels threatened. He led the lock her up chants at his rallies.

Both Comey and McCabe should be indicted. The fat lady hasn’t sung yet but…I’m not holding my breath that justice will ever be applied equally under the law.

Yet you fell for the Russian collusion hoax. :rofl:

Any reasonable person must agree that Hillary’s crimes were indictable charges? The she “didn’t intend” to break the law is past ridiculous and to the point, I label it criminal. It clearly showed a two-tiered system of justice that both you and I should be appalled about. I am…how about you?

Did you read DOJ drops leak case vs. McCabe, judge said White House involvement like a 'banana republic'
Is this just more deep state stuff lol.

You no longer have a leg to stand on when the gop has let trump slide on everything from the Ukraine stuff to the DOJ. And you’re concerned about some ■■■■■■■ emails.

Worked for Hillary

The Resistance seems to support their criminal activity, truly appalling!

You guys sure do

Did you read it? The case was dropped not because McCabe’s actions were innocent but because the judge didn’t like how the case was being prosecuted. McCabe undeniably lied but he isn’t being prosecuted the same as General Flynn? These prosecutions are not being done on merit of the law but for political punishment. That isn’t justice and it isn’t what either you or I should stand for?

How’s that Russian collusion hoax, Mueller hoax and impeachment hoax working out for those freaks in the Democratic Party that pushed those lies?

Unfortunately the last 10 years or so has drawn lines in the sand. Theres no more give and take. Theres re vs blue and very little in between. New precedents have been set to make it worse. I dont know if it will ever recover

I will not change what I believe is right…or wrong…based on petty political nonsense and neither should you? We must remain united against this foolishness.

Theres no impeachment hoax . Trump admitted all

Ukraine?
Trump didn’t lose 1.8 billion dollars in Ukraine that would be Obama and Biden.

What does that have to do with impeachment

Don’t get scared, Obama and his Deepstate traitors will only spend the rest of their lives in Gitmo.:rofl:

I personally think that Flynn should be charged with everything that he did do.

But he took a plea deal and avoided all of that.

Some people just can’t be happy with getting off light.