Graham requesting interview of DOJ officials

I will not change what I believe is right…or wrong…based on petty political nonsense and neither should you? We must remain united against this foolishness.

Theres no impeachment hoax . Trump admitted all

Ukraine?
Trump didn’t lose 1.8 billion dollars in Ukraine that would be Obama and Biden.

What does that have to do with impeachment

Don’t get scared, Obama and his Deepstate traitors will only spend the rest of their lives in Gitmo.:rofl:

I personally think that Flynn should be charged with everything that he did do.

But he took a plea deal and avoided all of that.

Some people just can’t be happy with getting off light.

Show me one link, any I dont care if its Breitbart or alex Jones where bidens got 1.8 billion from ukraine

Yes the hoax…Russia if your listening, " I hope you have the emails"…Next day they hack. " I love wikileaks!".
Nothing to see here…

I’m sure he was informed by the DOJ that they would intervene. Funny how he took a light plea and all of a sudden got a change of heart.

The supporters don’t care.

Here you go, Ukraine explained.

I wholeheartedly agree and wish that was the case. Corruption should be stamped out all together. Hell I believe if you’re found guilty of corruption as a politician tour sentence should be doubled for breaking the public’s trust but we know it’s not the case.

Has fake news informed you that Crowdstrike and Hunter are on the same payroll?

I’m fully aware. Whatever they hear from hannity, rush, or fox is gospel. And they will run with it forever. Everything else is deep state. It is what it is

How can we remain united when there is no give or take? No one here has changed their opinion in the last three years on just about anything I’m sure. I’m almost half convinced this country should just split in half

We can debate all we want here but understand this…if the time should arise…I’ve got your back.

I agree.

Give and take is difficult when one side is criminal!

Here’s the connection to Hunter and Crowdstrike.

United doesn’t make money for commercial partisan outlets, nor does it get people elected. It does get things done though.

PJ Media?..Hell of a source ya got there…lol