Government shutdown. Does anybody really care?

That runs counter to your earlier claims that all Congress wants is to go on vacation.

They’re not going to go on vacation if they don’t have a bill.

Give people a break. Making predictions is very tiring.

Who would have thought politics were so hard!

Trump wants a shutdown.

Therefore, many Trump supporters now need a shutdown.

It’s like a vacation, except there’s no pay.

Sort of like childhood, except there’s no allowance.

Or sort of like being a government worker, except there’s no salary before Christmas.

Just what everyone wanted! A true return to the spirit of Christmas, when instead of receiving gifts, kids would run around outside swatting each other with sticks.

Why not make the shutdown permanent?

Now that’s a notion that should cause squeals of glee in a barn or two.

Remember when Donald thought a shutdown would be bad for the military? His twitter feed remembers.

A government shutdown will be devastating to our military…something the Dems care very little about! - Donald Trump on Twitter, Jan 18, 2018

2 Likes

Ay yi yi…truly a tweet for everything.

2 Likes

'tis the gift that keeps on giving.

1 Like

Trump changed the negative from wall to National Security, Now how important is National Security to the Democrats and RINO’s and are they willing to jeopardize it.

The President said that he will accept responsibility because Americans want border security. But in two years, nobody will care.

The president should shut down the government until the wall is fully funded. There’s nothing more important that a government does than protecting the borders from invasion. Until we have a border wall nothing else is important.

Why doesn’t Trump care enough about our border security to build a wall 500 feet high? I’ve seen that pathetic excuse for a wall. I could scale it holding a latte in my free hand.

In two years we could have a new president.

We could. But y’all need to think it through a little more this time. Because last time you nominated the worst candidate in the history of the democratic party. And thank you so much fordoing so! :sunglasses:

Okay. Don’t learn from you mistake. And say hello to President Trump again.:yum:

Was Clinton so terrible that any GOP candidate wpuld have beaten her? Or are you in the Trumpist camp that says Donald was the only one who could have done it? :kissing_closed_eyes:

You betcha! :kissing_closed_eyes:

I don’t know. But you’re candidate just sucked. If you don’t think that matters, then nominate Liz.

1 Like

Your, not you’re.

And I didn’t participate in the Democratic nomination process, it’s not my party.

It is very curious, the contradiction some Trumpists indulge in - Clinton was incredibly dangerous, and only Donald could have beaten her. And on the other hand, she was a horrible candidate and that’s the reason Donald won.

Why did you vote for Donald in the GOP primary?

1 Like

Yes, Trump, please work even harder to mitigate GDP growth for 2018. It will go over quite well.