Gov. Ron DeSantis Sends Two Planes of Illegal Aliens to Martha's Vineyard

DeSantis has a vision.

Yeppers …these damn sanctuary cities claim to be so caring and virtuous. Let them deal with the problems they created.

1 Like

I love it.

Maybe they will hire them as lawncare workers . . . well have their private assistants hire them.

3 Likes

Nope. But, if the people in those cities do then what business is it of mine?

Just like it’s none of their business that I don’t want illegals in my community or state.

1 Like

Need to send em about 1450 more. :wink:

2 Likes

But you did care…

Now since Desantis supports sanctuary cities… so do you. Clap clap.

1 Like

Need to send about 900 thousand to Michigan…can your state handle that?

1 Like

Desantis is virtue signaling. You just happen to like it.

Yup. If the folks are miffed about a few illegals imagine what it’s like where there are thousands. As I said, if they are too far removed from understanding the crisis they created, then bring the crises to them.

Maybe they will have a :bulb: moment but I kind of doubt it.

1 Like

That’s the problem the dunces on the left are having. Folks in DC and NY and Mawww-tha’s Vineyard are all fathers sudden getting a taste of what their virtue signaling braindeath has brought to the rest of us.

They thought they were safe all of us ignorant rubes from rural America would get stuck with the immigrant problem.

Libs are happy to tell us how much they care while we are solving the problems they’ve caused.

2 Likes

Well, that is grasping :rofl:

1 Like

And then send for their extended families.

2 Likes

2 Likes

That’s not you? :rofl:

I’m fine with whatever you want to call it. Fact of the matter is we have less illegals in this state today then we did yesterday. And yeah. I like. I like it A LOT.

2 Likes

Yup, and you are grasping.

1 Like

Play off of people’s insecurities and cruelty for votes? Hell of a vision.

1 Like

I’m reminding you of, you. :rofl:

He wouldn’t have to send them anywhere if the current administration had control of the border. Instead they want to punish border patrol agents for doing their job.

Why don’t you address Biden/Harris? They are the cause of this.

3 Likes

And you’re still grasping at what you want to read into what I said.

1 Like