Got My Permit Today

appreciate the advice. this is a common bit of advice i am hearing

haha. right. then start a wave of looting

My favorite caliber of all time is a .22LR

Gus didn’t conceal anything. He wore it outside his pants for all the honest world to feel.

Come down here and buy me lunch, I’ll teach you everything you need to in 4 hours. Wear a mask.

sounds like a great deal!

1 Like

Any time.

What is?

My standard verbiage is:

With the drivers window down and both hands on the wheel

“Good Afternoon Officer. For your information I have a concealed weapons permit and I do have a firearm in the vehicle. How would you like me to proceed?”

The Walker.

That bartender sure felt it.

I just have both my license and LTC in my hand when they get to the door and say, “Yes I’m carrying on my body and have several more in the vehicle.”.

Generally that rates a chuckle and, “Well you keep yours holstered and I will too”.

1 Like

I leave the permit part out. In Texas we don’t have to have a permit to have a gun in the car.

Cross draw under your coat/vest while in the saddle.

ha. interesting

What state are you in TM?

southwest PA

It shoots a .44 ball. It’s a .44

I wouldn’t recommend a .44 ball. Use a .454 or .457.
But it’s all good calling it a 44. :+1:

I always do the same with my license, I have it in my hands ready for the officer, several people told me to do this years ago.

The last time i was pulled over I did this, the first thing the state cop asked is what was I trying to hide when he saw me reaching for my wallet.

That was probably 2 years ago, and with everything going on I’m not sure if it’s a good idea for a cop to see leaning over in the driver’s seat to pull my wallet out before he gets to my car.

Btw I still haven’t had a ticket.