GOP on Ukraine War

Ukraine may be Europe vital interest but Russia is ours.

1 Like

Bull Feathers. I don’t know or care what putin puts out.

I do care that thing seems to be escalating and we shouldn’t have gotten involved to begin with.

The whole country of Ukraine isn’t worth the loss of even one of my grandchildren imo.

Boots on the ground is where this thing seems to be headed. That was the excuse in Vietnam as well.

The Domino theory and we gotta stop the Russians. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

“Lend lease” is Latin for free and nation building and 100 years of protection.

2 Likes

E
S
C
A
L
A
T
I
O
N

3 Likes

and yet you repeat it

they are no escalating, and we should have supported ukraine more strongly after russia invaded

and we aren’t fighting there, and i do not support us fighting there

no, its not, thats just your fear

not escalation

5 Likes

he also said his limit was planes and long range missiles. so basically continue brandon’s policy

I’ll talk to him.

Done. From my link.

DeSantis said F-16s and long-range missiles should be “off the table” because the moves could risk “drawing the United States into the conflict and drawing us closer to a hot war between the world’s two largest nuclear powers.”

3 Likes

From my link

The U.S. “cannot prioritize intervention in an escalating foreign war over the defense of our own homeland,” he said.

Track.

Putin Propaganda.

2 Likes

The tide will turn after the summer offensive by Ukraine. Either Ukraine will show they can retake more land and push Russia further out or the front line will become fixed. If its fixed, I think there will be pressure to end the war by the end of 23. If Ukraine makes significant gains, the war may continue.

I respect your opinion. I hope that is what happens.

This ■■■■ makes me jumpy until we get a firm ceasefire.

Desantis is solid on this issue.

:+1:

2 Likes

Nice optimistic take.

IMO everything Brandon does backfires so I expect this war to be front and center during campaign 2024.

This also has the potential to delay a ceasefire as each side looks for the 2024 winner they want…which should be Trump for both Uke and Orc. the Uke side will be looking for that easy Brandon cash.

What a mess.

Agreed.

a silly premise. just the same i do not support at this time f-16s. there’s plenty of migs and su25’s in the former russian dominated lands.

and atacms are becoming a moot point as ukraine is developing its own long range missiles and drones

no, desantis own words

Good points from DeSantis in your link:

DeSantis accused the Biden administration’s policies of pushing Russia into “a de facto alliance” with China.

“Because China has not and will not abide by the embargo, Russia has increased its foreign revenues while China benefits from cheaper fuel. Coupled with his intentional depletion of the Strategic Petroleum Reserve and support for the Left’s Green New Deal, Biden has further empowered Russia’s energy-dominated economy and Putin’s war machine at Americans’ expense,” the governor said.

Continued conflict in Ukraine strengthens the Russia-China alliance.

2 Likes