Good Shoot or Bad Shoot Polls

She probably couldn’t hear his commands anyway. According to some libs here, girls don’t know when to stop. :rofl:

3 Likes

If I shoot someone in the leg and get the femoral artery, he’ll probably die any way.

1 Like

But guys do.

3 Likes

That’s because guys’ minds don’t “completely shut off”. :rofl:

3 Likes

'Cause they’re guys. And stuff.

3 Likes

You will hear a lot of things that are accurate, and a lot of things naccurate. If you are uncertain don’t pile it on the heap.

Did you Google center of mass or read it on Facebook/twitter.

I heard the chief of police in Columbus say it about the knife wielding 16 year old girl who got shot, in response to why didn’t the officers shoot her in the leg. That was his response. It was on the news. Also, My uncle, who taught me and my cousins to shoot was an FBI agent always said the same thing. It’s easy to think you can shoot an arm or a leg until that person is charging you.

Shoot a burglar climbing through the window, one you can see is not carrying a weapon, and you are likely going away for a bit.

1 Like

Depends on what state you are in. Here in Texas awhile back there was a burglar who was entering a guy’s home through the front window. The guy had a 13 shot Glock 9mm and he emptied the clip into the guy. The next day a local reporter asked the Detective in charge if he thought that emptying the magazine into the guy was use of extreme force. And the Detective said; “No”.

4 Likes

Not in Texas.

When I shoot an intruder climbing into my window you will have my name and a full public Police report.

4 Likes

That one guy who gave a one-liner to the 911 dispatcher before cocking his shotgun and blasting the dudes burglarizing his neighbor’s house.

:rofl:

1 Like

Exception, not the rule.

Shoot to stop.

Neither do I. The victim of the break-in wanted to make sure the dirtbag stopped breaking in. He was successful.

Jim Comey was an agent.

It varies from state to state. In California you can shoot a home invader in your house. But if he goes out of your house and dies then the shooter is in trouble. And I knew that this happened one time and the state trooper (CHP) on the scene told the homeowner to drag the body back into the house while he turned his back. Nice cop to do that.

1 Like

What is also interesting is that from state to state the law varies on what is considered your property where you can shoot someone. There are a few states where if someone is breaking into your vehicle it is considered a property that you can defend with force.

Exactly right.

When the adrenaline kicks in and is added on top of the stress, no one is going to be at their absolute best.

You have to aim center mass because that is the target you can most likely hit and has the highest chance of stopping the target immediately.

Lol. Sneaky lives in Texas. So how about it. What’s the difference?

Allan