Good Shoot or Bad Shoot Polls

We are.

communication is the problem. We are losing the skill set.

Rose was defending himself? Why did he have a gun, which was not on him? Rose was a clean living person with no priors?

Today " they " would burn down the center of the city, wreck the mall, and defund the police.

He did have a clean record. He frightened the cop by suddenly running… maybe with a gun.

Then I guess the last option is appropriate with the Woke Society:

1. burn down the center of the city,

2, wreck the mall, and,

1. defund the police.

The girl yielding the knife scared a bunch of people. It was the 911 call that killed the girl. Ban 911.

Daunte Wright was a bad shoot without the intention of shooting.

2 Likes

I didn’t state it very eloquently, but as far a Babbitt goes, if she breeches the barricade and succeeds, many follow her, the barricade falls. If that falls, perhaps the mob does harm to people has was sworn to protect behind him. He did his duty, and had no way of knowing if she was armed or unarmed, just that she breeched the barricade and that it would fall soon after had he not acted.

So, a serious crime was being committed which might have involved serious harm to others, thus he acted accordingly.

And the girl had a knife and was actively plunging it towards someone, again the cop acted to prevent serious harm to another.

Both good shoots.

Jaywalking is a crime, and in Minnesota so is hanging air fresheners from the rear view, but these crimes do not have the same level of danger involved which would merit even the thought of deadly force.

Those are the correct answers.

Allan

It was a bad shoot. Without modifiers.

Police officer relieved of duty and charged with manslaughter.

How do we as a society respond to such an obvious police deadly error?

I think the response was appropriate.

Allan

Disagree on Babbit. She was climbing through a window, which was not a danger to anybody else.

The key point is unarmed. No lethal threat.

2 Likes

Good idea @toreyj01

Good poll.

1 Like

It wasn’t a shoot.

Sure it was, unintentional but still a shoot.

Allan

No, it wasn’t. Have a nice day.

‘

Just another trespassing criminal

Tell me what is the difference between your home and the US Capitol when it comes to shootings

One is a good shoot and the other one bad.

It’s either one or the other.

Can’t have it both ways.

Allan

Tell me the difference

So those who reside in the capitol are better than the rest of us?

Because that is what your post means.

2 Likes

It is my home.

Do the same rules apply at my office?

A “shoot” in the manner described here is the intentional discharge of a firearm.

She didn’t mean to shoot him. She meant to taser him. She made a tragic mistake and she’s going to pay to the price for it.

I heard a good description of the reason for center mass. In the heat of gun fire…trying to hit someone in an appendage in a life or death situation is difficult. Center Mass is a huge target compared to a leg that is moving at you, away from your, or side to side.

I think you are being sarcastic Bosun…But I am not good at sarcasm…if not, why do you think it is so easy to hit a moving target in the arm or the leg?

Law Enforcement Officers are trained to shoot center mass because it is easiest to hit in life and death situations. I don’t think enough people understand that do you?