Good News!The Clinton Email scandal is over

Damn…I wonder why her husband met with Loretta 3 days prior to a decision having to be made whether or not Hillary would be indicted? Let me share something with you…THAT’S NOT HOW IT’S SUPPOSED TO WORK!

1. You can’t charge a sitting president with crimes. That’s largely why Mueller didn’t change trump with a crime.

2. You didn’t answer the question. Are YOU upset that Trump is ignoring subpoenas? What, with all you concern about everyone following the law?

3. Would you have preferred Manafort be a free, rich man today, and that america didn’t know about the 10 instances of obstruction of justice outlined in the Mueller report? or that Cohan never faced justice for his crimes?

1 Like

Also credibility. Lots. Have they ever made a true accusation or prediction?

1 Like

They already have lawsuits filed to enforce the subpoenas…

That meeting didn’t matter! Either it did and the DOJ and State Department are inept in investigations OR it wasn’t a big deal.

I was told Trump was going to drain the swamp. What happened?

1 Like

Awwww. He thinks I’m cute. That’s nice. What’s your fixation with America?

I was speaking to your comment; I am completely ambivalent with respect to your cuteness or lack thereof.

There is no fixation with the USA; at the moment I am watching the House of Commons debate on Brexit. As I have pointed out on a number of occasions the USA does not live in isolation. Decisions made by the President of the USA have repercussions to many parts of the world, not just the USA. For example, the USA and China having a trade war could materially impact on Australia’s economy.

2 Likes

You do with Trump

1 Like

He is consistently inconsistent

2 Likes

It’s impossible to drain the swamp while he’s being lynched. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

That’s exactly what he’s saying

Lynched??? No one who was lynched had the benefit of a trial in the Senate! But then again, never expect Trump to show any empathy for victims of white supremacists.

On the matter of securing information “ineffectual” would seem to apply.

1. Trump’s use of a personal phone, not a secure device.
  2. Ivanka and Jared using WhatsApp for White House business – including communications with the Saudi crown prince
  3. Ivanka and Jared using private email servers for White House communications – as acknowledged by their own lawyer
  4. Betsey DeVos using a private email server for government business – as reported by the Inspector General,
  5. Steve Bannon using a private email server for government business
  6. Reince Priebus using a private email server for government business
  7. Gary D. Cohen using a private email server for government business
  8. Stephen Miller using a private email server for government business
  9. K.T. McFarland using a privater email server for government business

Anyone continuing to prate on about Hillary’s email server while ignoring the widespread use of similar practices by numerous members of the Trump Administration is not at all concerned about the security issues, but playing a game to score points.

4 Likes

That’s dreadful. There is an ongoing investigation on that, right?

A half dozen.

None that I am aware of, I believe all the available resources are consumed with pursuing Clinton.

But the Clinton scandal is over, so now they can allocate the resources to this other scandal.

Doesn’t work that way. We now have to investigate the Clinton investigation because it failed to find anything significant.

5 Likes

oh snap :rofl: