Good News!The Clinton Email scandal is over

A probe looking into the HRC email scandal involving her using a private server for email has concluded by A US State Department probe was released by Senator Grassley on Friday. It is a little strange that no thread has been made of this from my looking about so I apologize if this is a retread topic.

On to the show!

What did they find? A big old smoking gun? Is HRC going to jail for her lawbreakin’ ways?

Clinton turned over roughly 33,000 emails from her private server in 2014, and the State Department probe found “no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.”

The investigation did find that Clinton’s use of a private server increased the risk of hacking.

So that is good news for folks worrying that she broke the law or violated her oath of office, yes?

What else?

The State Department investigation found that 38 current or former employees were responsible for 91 separate violations of security protocols involving Clinton’s server. Those 38 people were not identified. None of the emails at issue were marked as classified, according to the investigation.

More good news! Nothing classified! We are secure!

Any conclusions?

“While there were some instances of classified information being inappropriately introduced into an unclassified system in furtherance of expedience, by and large, the individuals interviewed were aware of security policies and did their best to implement them in their operations,” the report said.

More good news!!!(???) Well, I guess that wraps all that mess up, yes?

8 Likes

I’m sure conservatives will be relieved to hear that Clinton was not doing anything nefarious or grossly negligent. We should all be happy that Dems and Republicans are performing their duties within the structures of the law.

3 Likes

Is Hillary in jail? No? Then it’s not over.

4 Likes

These finding are proof of a massive coverup and should be investigated immediately.

1 Like

Investigate the investigators

2 Likes

She lost, bro. Get over it.

5 Likes

Need a half dozen investigations at least.

Then let’s investigate those investigating the investigators. Those people are the deep deep state and they have made Hilary Clinton the most powerful person on the planet.

2 Likes

I know, right? So many people were concerned! But that has now all been laid to rest!

What a good day!!!(???)

2 Likes

Is this addressed to me? If so, let your heart not be bothered! I am well and fine!

But now folks who are still REALLY CONCERNED about her email saga can rest as well!

What a good day!

5 Likes

Not so fast, you!!

uh-oh, Judicial Watch… they’ve got a lot of power.

3 Likes

Deep state!

Oh No!!!

Benghaziiiiiiiiiiii!!!

2 Likes

Just ask Weed, they got “Judge” in the title.

2 Likes

Executive, Legislative, Judicial, Judicial Watch.

5 Likes

The investigations aren’t over! She’ll get hers in 2020, along with the rest of the commie boot licker fake news faux Russian collusion attempted coup criminal cabal! 2020 is the year of Donald’s (and therefore America’s) vindication! Eat your peas, lib haters!

1 Like

This is very good news!

No, I’m sure it is. Still plenty of time to get her back on the ballot too!

2 Likes