Good News! Pervert and Predator Congresswoman Katie Hill (D-California) resigns!

Given you have quoted one word only, “would”, what sins are you alluding to?

Yes and remember how much wanted to discuss it to death? No? Hey look there’s the point I was making.

Good for her. We should not have people in office that are abusing their position. When I was single, I followed one major rule at work: you don’t date co-workers. It never ends well.

Thread over!

1 Like

only if being “serviced” in the oval office by a fat girl instead of doing the job elected to do while your young daughter sleeps down the hall is a reason to resign.

For the record, I would have been fine with all of the above resigning…

dimocrats keep losing votes for impeachment.

They’d better call the vote soon.

If they ever had the numbers.

2 Likes

Funny that pelosi can stand by and watch the homelessness in her own district, with rampant drug use, and public defecation all around. She tolerates thieves and liars, takes money from people like weinstein and ed buck.

But this, she can’t abide.

What an example she sets.

Yeah. She’s bisexual.

She made a mistake by resigning, just like Al Franken did. It doesn’t matter anymore if you’re a pervert, all that matters is policy. What’s her position on healthcare? Taxes? Etc. Nothing else is relevant.

Al Franken was not dating a co-worker in office. She was dating a subordinate. She should have resigned.

Nah. Democrats put themselves at a disadvantage by resigning for ethical reasons when Republicans won’t.

2 Likes

Katie violated her oath of office.

She submitted her resignation letter.

She is going or already gone.

Too bad she allowed her libido do her in.

Would be nice if more folks violating their oaths would admit to it and resign from D.C…

That would save all this impeachment activity.

If Donny Dip Stick would just follow Katie Hill’s path.

(If you can’t see how he has violated his oath of office then there is no amount of facts and truths I could provide to you to break through the Trump lovers blinders, so don’t bother asking, enjoy your bliss.)

3 Likes

Sorry state of reality that one is!

1 Like

Should be.

But Benghaziaieee!

Then we agree he should resign!

It was some kind of editing error that failed to quote everything I intended. I have fixed the error. The Democrat admitted to the indiscretions and rule-flouting. You are saying that Trump supporters should demand Trump resign, I guess. But has he admitted to the things others have merely alleged about him. If not, the cases are quite unalike.

He is on tape admitting to sexually assaulting women.

1 Like

“I did try and ■■■■ her. She was married”.

"I*’ve gotta use some tic tacs, just in case I start kissing her,”* Trump says.“You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful – I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

And when you’re a star they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything. Grab them by the ■■■■■■ You can do anything.

“He’ living with Marla Maples but he’s got 3 different girlfriends” - ‘John Miller’

Has he said these comments were true? Or was it just braggart locker talk to impress his young admirer?

Do a search of " What happens at hen parties?" Women with out male peers around are not particularly saintly either.