Good News! Pervert and Predator Congresswoman Katie Hill (D-California) resigns!

Good point. He is indeed a compulsive liar

Trump was speaking in the first person.

That’s your stand? Lol. Sad.

1 Like

I haven’t kept up with this story, but as a congressperson, as with any other position of power, you cannot troll your staff for sex partners. You can’t troll any of the congressional aides for sex partners. This is basic ethics. “Consensual” doesn’t apply.

Yes, the same goes for Bill Clinton. It’s why I never voted for him. It’s why I have argued against fellow Dems here who have tried to use the word “consensual” to excuse Bill Clinton. He had no business looking to interns for sex partners.

It’s a shame she couldn’t conduct herself in a professional manner.

1 Like

100% agree. You don’t go looking for dates at work especially when you’re the superior.

1 Like

lol at people who support a ■■■■■ grabber who ■■■■■■ a pron star while his wife was nursing his baby lecturing anyone about this ■■■■■

3 Likes

So you either support a sexual assaulter or a lying braggart. Hooray you!

1 Like

R the party of blaming others while avoiding to look in heir own mirrors. So christian like

1 Like

It’s usually a good idea to first lodge a plank in one’s eye before pointing out the specs in the eyes of others.

You know…for prospective

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not one bit of it while in office.

1 Like

That post is personal in nature. I have lifted my self-imposed ban on flagging.

It was not personal, it was directed at your “comment.”

Of course it is.

I can’t comment on your “comments”? If I don’t think your emoticon usage is brilliant, I can’t comment on it?

I guess we’ll see.

Maybe some creative person made a meme you could post instead.

4 Likes

I have several. Understand with you, I hate to do it. It really hurts that I am forced to.

Why don’t you want to post memes in response to me?

1 Like

I like you.