Good news on COVID from the UK

Good for them! They tell them to get vaccinated then claim the vaccines are not trustworthy enough so they must stay in lockdown.

Hmmm

from Latest Data on COVID-19 Vaccinations by Race/Ethnicity | KFF

Persistently lower vaccination rates among Black and Hispanic people compared to their White counterparts across most states leave them at increased risk, particularly as the variant spreads.

Disparaging non-whites?

Interesting your mind went right there…

The COVID death rate has been substantially higher is states with Democrat governors.

If you live in a big city and have to ride mass transit every day you have more incentive to get vaccinated, but then again you probably already have you own antibodies from the government-subsidized pox party.

Yes, more people are going to get and spread COVID and other diseases in New York City than South Dakota for obvious reasons.

I think I see your problem.

Like their example, Natrona County, gee can’t figure out why they don’t think Covid is much of a problem, considering their population density is 14 people per square mile. And in the past seven days they have had six cases and no deaths. Must be because they voted for Trump.

Too much data?

From the article:

“The New York Times examined survey and vaccine administration data for nearly every U.S. county and found that both willingness to receive a vaccine and actual vaccination rates to date were lower, on average, in counties where a majority of residents voted to re-elect former President Donald J. Trump in 2020.”

My point being, odds are those areas also have lower population density and so lower case and death counts. Voting for Trump may be a correlation but is not the cause. People naturally want the vax a lot more after they see a few friends and family die of covid.

Nooooo…

Yep…

Indeed.

That’s your rebuttal? lol

So you would naturally expect what? Lower vaccination rates in less densely populated areas.

That’s your error.

Thank you - I thought so.

The data in the article isn’t wrong just because you have a preconceived notions about bias at the NYT.